Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

110 point move straight up on the Dow. 200 point range on the futures. :rolleyes:
Haven't they had enough yet?
Well maybe they have. Quiet night from here on methinks.
The place to be seems to be the pub. Thats the only thing I miss about working in London, after work drinks (well, I miss the during work drinks also :LOL:).

Have a good weekend all. (y)

i tried, "answer was invalid", and i have no idea what is Commercial Chatroom is....

I think its about that icon marked in red.

Attachments

• chat_room.jpg
    chat_room.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 64
110 point move straight up on the Dow. 200 point range on the futures. :rolleyes:
The place to be seems to be the pub. Thats the only thing I miss about working in London, after work drinks (well, I miss the during work drinks also :LOL:).

See you on monday postman... interesting week indeed (y)

u have good weekend too postman

:)

hmm not easy this elliot wave stuff ...original count says c or 3 completed 15783..both signal downside next but you can count this stuff many different ways so if it works out bullish then 15935is wave 5.. if bearish then we blame the ba**ard dog ...

market at 15800 as i type wave 4 expected around 718...no one else with EW view?

Last edited:
hmm not easy this elliot wave stuff ...original count says c or 3 completed 15783..both signal downside next but you can count this stuff many different ways so if it works out bullish then 15935is wave 5.. if bearish then we blame the ba**ard dog ...

market at 15800 as i type wave 4 expected around 718...no one else with EW view?

The thing is EW is more perfect on daily/weekly and monthly... larger the time frame clearer the EW. In intraday its bit distorted and difficult to follow IMHO.

Lets have a look @ my post and see how it went:

From Support and resistance point of view, markets is expected to oscillate between support line 6500 and 6600 (extension 6650)

akiy5u.jpg

Later part of the week is going to be more busy and active then the early part of week. Monday will look like a turning point and will look as if market is turning up but will be a tight range. Tuesday and Wednesday will up move (please note both days together).

I am really finding it difficult to forecast next week. I am not sure whats in card for later part, but overs all I do not see major down move.

Same for DOW as well: Dow is expected to move between blue line and red line in feb.

35c3cra.jpg

From cosmic energy point of view, Venus turned direct on 31st, tells us that market may continue the trend which was before 21st Dec. Mercury will turn Retrograde on 6th Feb which will create many confusions so be careful.

One of the most powerful event is Mars joining north node and Saturn in Libra (as per Vedic system), this tells us very volatile market so stops will be easily be hit be careful with stops. You will frequently see your stop got hit only to turn trend in your way.

There will be some natural disaster in UK (heavy flooding etc) and problems in Olympics in Russia. But that's not going to affect market.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/so...-who-tried-divert-flight-sochi-custody-n24796

So finally, target range play, see support and resistance and play between them. And watch out stops....and avoid state of confusion... if in confusion don't trade.

1sfe4g.jpg

And if this is helpful and you like it, please vote yay or nay :LOL:

Last edited: