Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I think I need to complain about my SB provider to FSA... Yesterday I saw FTSE @ about 6800... my SB platform was not working this morning, somehow I manage to get in and saw 6700 its scam :eek::eek::mad:

My golden rule on this is Dow doesnt recover on the day from >90point gap open.
If it opens more than 90 points down it will keep on going.

Isn't there an old saw that says more than 60 is a professional gap and should be followed. Less than 60 should be faded.

I think I need to complain about my SB provider to FSA... Yesterday I saw FTSE @ about 6800... my SB platform was not working this morning, somehow I manage to get in and saw 6700 its scam :eek::eek::mad:
Yes - I hold 2 accounts - you never know when one will "not offer prices".
As well as being a good trader and placing stops and limits on my trades if one platform is down I can 'hedge' by buying selling the opposite trade on the other platform.
The only problem this time was i didnt know if my trades had hit their stops because the whole platform froze.:rolleyes:
My post was 'Liked' by the late (to T2W) great Lee Shepherd.
Even today my mouse started playing up so I plugged a second one in.... You cant be too careful where your money is concerned.

My golden rule on this is Dow doesnt recover on the day from >90point gap open.
If it opens more than 90 points down it will keep on going.

Pasrt view of my chart (attached) matches your biases Postman

Attachments

• Wall Street Cash (2 Mini Contract) (-).png
    Wall Street Cash (2 Mini Contract) (-).png
    19.6 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
My post was 'Liked' by the late (to T2W) great Lee Shepherd.
Even today my mouse started playing up so I plugged a second one in.... You cant be too careful where your money is concerned.

I think three would be much better...... 2 with one provider and 1 with another... just in case some one go bust as I trade :LOL::LOL::LOL: