Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

BBC brainwashing and labour lunatics proved wrong again.

George Osborne is to enjoy a massive boost this week as the International Monetary Fund upgrades its growth forecast for the UK by more than any other major economy.

The IMF is set to increase its projection for the UK this year from 1.9% to 2.4%, according to Sky News.

This upgrade would come soon after the Ernst and Young ITEM Club upped its growth forecast for the UK to 2.7% this year.

The IMF's increasing positivity about the UK's growth prospects marks a notable change from its warning last year that Osborne was "playing with fire" by pursuing his austerity agenda.

Vote Tory for a Brighter Future

(the bbc "employs" 3000 journalists)

FOR F*cks Sake.
Isnt EVERYBODY sick of this slow grind by now.

Brrrrriiiinnnnggg
Thats my 'emotion' alarm clock going off. No more trading this morning.

Attachments

• alarm-clock-ringing.gif
    alarm-clock-ringing.gif
    30.2 KB · Views: 381
mornin' all

quotes have DOW +50 against its Friday close. FTSE hasn't kept pace with that so I guess waiting for US to rub the sleep from its eyes to confirm or deny it.

just checking out bunds, 4 hour chart take a look, easy as taking candy from a baby,

yo barjon.

Last edited:
dom today

EUROPEAN OVERVIEW

The indices finally seem to have rediscovered their mojo. The FTSE and DAX are rallying nicely, and I expect the S&P 500 to make new record highs very soon. The latter event should force a lot of traders to reconsider their bearish line Jessie Trader. A new high equals a new buy in most sensible trendfollowing approaches. In that spirit, I am shifting to a near-term bullish position on gold, away from neutral. Although I reckon there is likely more pain ahead for the yellow metal as the Fed tries to back away further from money-printing, I am willing to play the uptrend in force for now.
Today's Market Focus
FTSE flies
FTSE flies

Friday: “I continue to gun for a move to 6876.” The FTSE is now well on its way to my target, having broken out of its sideways holding pattern just as I thought that it would. I am now eyeing up 6930.

DAY: Stay long or buy bounces off the 21-hourly EMA.

POSITION: Stay long or buy bounces off the 13-fourhourly EMA.