Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

we saw huge orders cross on ftse yesterday, about £249k/pt the persons short side are +£24million in less than 2 days, think they have bigger ambitions

So what systems do you all use for charting and do you just spreads on indicies? I am using the IG dealing platform which seems pretty good.

What kind of news services do you use? I feel blind at times which doesnt help when trying to formulate a trade.

Yes I am an old newbie :)

So what systems do you all use for charting and do you just spreads on indicies? I am using the IG dealing platform which seems pretty good.

What kind of news services do you use? I feel blind at times which doesnt help when trying to formulate a trade.

Yes I am an old newbie :)

i have ig also, i dont really use a news service but i have a feed reader with 80+ source websites, just scan them, charting i use spreadbetters charts

i have ig also, i dont really use a news service but i have a feed reader with 80+ source websites, just scan them, charting i use spreadbetters charts

Think I have more reading to do on this feedreader service you talk of... Information is power :)

Thanks for updates today made interesting reading!