Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Thanks Wallstreet.

you're welcome buddy , always aim to help new traders achieve profitability !!

I know what its like to be a new trader and then get disrespected and humiliated just because you are trying to learn the ropes.

I make it easy for new traders to learn and avoid the 95% failure rate :smart:

Interesting DJ. What level of subscription is it?
Is it a white label package? A screenshot would be great if you could.

I think ran is abut 300 a month, just google RANsquawk.... but as I say capital spreads is free.. I get RAN for 100 a month through my broket Marex.. so not big money .. but I prefer free..

I think ran is abut 300 a month, just google RANsquawk.... but as I say capital spreads is free.. I get RAN for 100 a month through my broket Marex.. so not big money .. but I prefer free..

Cheers DJ. I have RAN too, but if i can get it for free it would be much better.
I was just curious if it was a white label package providing the basics, as the technical analysis they provide is tip top.

If anyone knows it would be great to hear from you before I open an account with them.

I looked on the website and they call it Market Squawk.

DOW hitin 870s FTSE 400s

no prizes for guessing which side of fence Im on

adding 11874 and 5409

are you long or short buddy ?

16.30 will confirm the neckline break out ?

as stated earlier market would hold 5420 as resistance and not go higher ..please see post earlier for explanation(especially new traders)

< 5420 = bearish

< 5380 = ultra bearish

now we await 16.30 ??

FTSE must close > 5380 otherwise no good !!

My forecast next week = rally , based on the Fakeout of sp500 !!

I will certainly be buying FTSE 100 today

I will see if i can get a bargain based on panic selling

I will start to average into a long from here 5350 ......

stop loss remains @ 5250

tgt = 5450,5500

we need 1215 to break in ES

Its POMO time..............

we should get a mysterious US dollar sell off later in the evening as the powers that be hold the market from crashing and negate all H&S formations

thereby creating a short squeeze and causing shorts to get burnt with there pants down !!!

call it what you want folks but that is reality

PPT = plunge protection team will be working overtime in order to keep the markets higher into weekend ...they dont want asian markets to get spooked on sunday night !!

Do an experiment tonight folks and watch how the ECB/FED collude in order to pop the EURO higher and US dollar to obliterate .................Inflate the markets higher

higher inflation = more revolutions in the middle east as oil, food etc etc becomes expensive !!

but who cares .....so long as the US corporations are happy and citizens in the US are happy with there 401k portfolios !!

Merry Xmas to all - oh and make sure you keep buying going into the festive season. I will prop the market higher so you feel better and secure so you can spend more ..that way the corporations will be happy with me and I will get more donations and sponsorship for the next election!!

yours sincerely

Barack Obama

Your call of buying 5350 so far appears to be a good one. I am still sat on the fence. I can't tell where we are headed. We just got a nice double bottom in a ranging market. Looks like we might just break to the up side right now. But 4pm is approaching and then we get rubbish till 4:30pm, although today may get a force higher into cash close.

I will certainly be buying FTSE 100 today

I will see if i can get a bargain based on panic selling

I will start to average into a long from here 5350 ......

stop loss remains @ 5250

tgt = 5450,5500

+ 30 and counting

DaddyJohn....come on lad, just once congratulate me for a good trade. I know its hard for your EGO to acknowledge my success, but just once say well done. :D

OK folks I am calling it a day

Arrogance and having supreme confidence in your trading ability are 2 separate things folks.

When you can make + 500 a week, week in week out it gets boring. I then need a challenge to keep me stimulated.

The challenge my spiritual master gives me is to help others hit + 500 a week, God willing that is my mission hence my thread has more 656,000 hits

I am here to help everyone, not only help .........but I will explain why the market moves in the direction it does. I am not here to waffle , i am here to explain with technical and fundamental arguments as to why the market moves the way it does.

I am respected by some , I am disrespected by others

life goes on .........

+ 40 points and counting

chartist working for them. you sh***n me right
santa rally
pomo

Easter bunny???

DC... I know that the day ain't done yet.. but so far this baby is trading more like a SS day... I have noticed from studying the PA of previous Buy Low days that traded in this fashion that it led to the Monday becoming the Buy Low day.

What thinks you?

Big time. Very atypical range for the FTSE today.

Times like these i really wish i was good a scalping.

Got Al Brooks new book on my Christmas list, how sad is that. :clap:

To be honest Reska, I am trying move away from scalping and take fewer trades in a week.. I am sadly at an age now when I cannot sit at the screen all day dipping in and out... it might be profitable , but it is very hard work on the eyes and incredibly tiring. In my opinion it is more a young mans game.. I am steadily changing my approach by using the levels I calculate to take longer positions and hold for the day /week.. wish me luck:)

On a macro level, it looks like the ECB and IMF are trying to work something out at the 11th hour. They may get something sorted over the weekend. It looks like the Germans are prepared for more bailouts, ie organized defaults. So next week it could all go right or there will be a massive bust up and a massive correction down. I still think they will sort something out. They have a very large bitter pill to swallow and you don't just gulp it down in one go.

As for the current chart and the next few hours, it depends on where the yankees want to take it after 4:30pm. They have cash options expiring on individual shares at 9pm, which makes me think they should support it into the close. They did briefly make a higher high on the 1 hr chart, but they still have to break above 1242 on the ES for me to believe the down move is over.

So for me sideways to up into the close at 9pm.