Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

DAX 9,000 WOW.

I was shorting below 8,000 not that long ago.

Now could be buying above 9,000:eek:

Yanks still not figured out they are a mature economy yet.

Wages look better in Vietnam than the US for teaching job's.:LOL:

Thats a nice effort by the Dax but it cannot sustain that speed of rise. Its going down later.

Mainly the Dow and the Nasdaq but the record high for the Dax has caught my attention. Of course if I see an opportunity I take it. Can see the Dax dropping from these levels and further once the American markets open. I mainly trade market trends and sentiment.

Although the Fed is going to continue pumping the economy there isn't much to look forward on the macro-economic front so I can see downside from here for the next week or two.

Mainly the Dow and the Nasdaq but the record high for the Dax has caught my attention. Of course if I see an opportunity I take it. Can see the Dax dropping from these levels and further once the American markets open. I mainly trade market trends and sentiment.

Although the Fed is going to continue pumping the economy there isn't much to look forward on the macro-economic front so I can see downside from here for the next week or two.

Hi Maddog

welcome to the thread, thanks for sharing your trades

Although I agree with what you say, the markets have lost touch with reality, so 'logical' trades tend to be dangerous.

Although I agree with what you say, the markets have lost touch with reality, so 'logical' trades tend to be dangerous.

That is true but the market always has ups and downs. We have had a very big up and I can see a pull back before the next move north. Guessing when that will be however, may prove difficult.