Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Dax behavior very odd compared to Dow and FTSE. But then it is only one of the 3 at all time highs.

Which sounds like just about everybody....

the movement higher is those shorts closing losing trades, market moves against the majority and the minority are rewarded

i have been considering trading the IG daily options, selling otm put to finance the call on my long target

I would essentially have upside with zero downside

the movement higher is those shorts closing losing trades, market moves against the majority and the minority are rewarded

I know. The problem is now everyone thinks were going up. Hence my tounge in cheek 160 point fall post. And an opportunistic short which is underwater.

I know. The problem is now everyone thinks were going up. Hence my tounge in cheek 160 point fall post. And an opportunistic short which is underwater.

from the ftse options expiry last friday it gave a contract high for ftse at approx 6760 before the 3rd friday of nov. for committed shorts that would be a place to try and short it.

it is interesting with a vix at 13.2 the absolute move close to close should in theory not be as large as 100pts, might explain the weakness before close yesterday

i have been considering trading the IG daily options, selling otm put to finance the call on my long target

I would essentially have upside with zero downside

If the maths works then do it.