Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

morning postman, morning everyone.

you seem very eager this morning.

are u leading the t2w comp?

Morning SD.
Very eager - who wouldnt be with a 75 point pre market push on Dax.

T2W comp - I am leading only because Bustech dropped out. (Although I may have overtaken him this week anyway).

mornin' all

anticipated a couple of equity shorts this morning, but not in the face of this so far

:confused:

everythink seems ok from here - can you see my (y) thumbs up, sd? and I just liked posties post as well, so does that show?

:confused:

everythink seems ok from here - can you see my (y) thumbs up, sd? and I just liked posties post as well, so does that show?

nope does not show. the other icons show only thumbs up, i checked it with ie also does not show. my chrome browser is up to date so not sure whats causing it

Albert Edwards

Chinese policy makers are locked in the same old failed credit simulative policies as the west to keep growth going. Indeed, the Chinese GDP ship appears to be steaming ahead in Q3 at a very respectable 7.8% yoy rate. This is the big message the markets have consumed. But look at the ship closely from the front or rear and you can see the ship increasingly rocking violently from side to side while still making forward progress. And are those Chinese policy makers that can be seen manically running from one side in an attempt to keep the ship from foundering? This is a totally unsustainable situation in my view. But again, no-one is listening.

http://www.advisoranalyst.com/glabl...ales-ratio-there-is-nothing-worth-buying.html

Albert Edwards

Chinese policy makers are locked in the same old failed credit simulative policies as the west to keep growth going. Indeed, the Chinese GDP ship appears to be steaming ahead in Q3 at a very respectable 7.8% yoy rate. This is the big message the markets have consumed. But look at the ship closely from the front or rear and you can see the ship increasingly rocking violently from side to side while still making forward progress. And are those Chinese policy makers that can be seen manically running from one side in an attempt to keep the ship from foundering? This is a totally unsustainable situation in my view. But again, no-one is listening.
The Chinese GDP ship.

Attachments

• wii.jpg
    wii.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 94