Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

So what's the US situation now? No-one really believes an agreement won't be reached, so the markets are more or less staying put. Does that mean it might actually go down when/if it's all sorted, after the inevitable spike?

So what's the US situation now? No-one really believes an agreement won't be reached, so the markets are more or less staying put. Does that mean it might actually go down when/if it's all sorted, after the inevitable spike?

Better flipping a coin on that one mate, I don't think its a case of a deal being agreed, but what has actually been agreed in the deal!

There is a deal coming - but whats in the deal, thats what the market is waiting on.

You can take stabs in the dark, but we won't know till it hits the wires.

Are we going to gather round and talk about it and what we think will happen, or are we going to take action and trade it?

Attachments

• dj.png
    dj.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 106
  • photo-35.JPG
    photo-35.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 104
  • photo-36.JPG
    photo-36.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 85
Are we going to gather round and talk about it and what we think will happen, or are we going to take action and trade it?

Most of us are here to actively trade - its just not all of us post trades after we've closed them.
It benefits the community if you say what your doing and why before you do it.
And guess what - us mere mortals post losing trades. :eek:

Its going to be early hours our time before Mr Pres signs any deal. This thrashing around on the Dow could go on through the night. 10 or 15 points up and down soon adds up.

Most of us are here to actively trade - its just not all of us post trades after we've closed them.

Posty no need for hostility mate, I'm just having a joke with you.

Also on my Diary Of A DAX DayTrader thread, I spend all day long trying to help others by showing them the strategies I use as well as provide my analysis and support/resistance levels every day for them to use.

Already taught or at least tried to teach peeps 2 of the strategies so far on week 2. ('Opening Price Strategy' last week & STOXX Strategy this week') I think that benefits the community a lot more than spoon feeding trades that they have no clue on why they are taking them other than some one says they are selling or buying becasue they think its went to far.

Also one more thing - you only have a losing trade if you let the trade turn into a loser champ. ;)

I will leave you in peace bud.

Last edited:
Oh dear. More top notch tv from channel More4.
I just checked the programme guide on the tv and at 9pm tonight on more4 is
"The man with the 10 stone testicles" !
I bet he trades the Dax. :LOL:

Posty no need for hostility mate, I'm just having a joke with you.

I will leave you in peace bud.

Dont worry about me - I've been trading long enough to brush off bad trades and idle banter.
I know you post some good stuff on the Dax thread and people (including me) will benefit from it.
My fear is that we will corrupt you, as in one of your early posts you said you couldnt remember when you made 4 trades in one day (one or two max) but now you seem to trade very frequently.
The people on this site arent competing against each other - we all have the same goal - to beat "The market". (y)

Can't see why you're wound up about that comment.