Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

So the Fed are printing money, and the dollar index went up 1.44% so far today. You would think if everyone starts printing money then gold should have gone up today. It is down 0.56% as I type.

Brave call with the ES DJ. It seems fairly range bound for now. I guess if I was going to go long, I would wait for one more test of 1235. The gap is from 1268 which I don't see getting filled, but I do see a pullback to 1252 at some stage.

I have a theory... that the market is tired of the euro news and wants to go up and put in a santa rally.... with a new greek govt and sylvio gone then the market has to be seen to "give them time" .. i.e let the new guys go do stuff and we will check on them later..

but of course the market isnt going to make it easy for us.. so we get a big spike dpwn today.. Bunds get to print new highs and take out stops.. we then move into a nice rally..

let's see eh?

I have a theory... that the market is tired of the euro news and wants to go up and put in a santa rally.... with a new greek govt and sylvio gone then the market has to be seen to "give them time" .. i.e let the new guys go do stuff and we will check on them later..

but of course the market isnt going to make it easy for us.. so we get a big spike dpwn today.. Bunds get to print new highs and take out stops.. we then move into a nice rally..

let's see eh?

That would be good for me, maybe one more leg down so i can fill my boots.

But i cant see how the market can ignore this and give them time. With the margin increase they are running. It can only get worse.

That would be good for me, maybe one more leg down so i can fill my boots.

But i cant see how the market can ignore this and give them time. With the margin increase they are running. It can only get worse.

quite possible - have to keep an open mind

have closed my ES long.... I suspect it might want to try 1224 tonight/ tomorrow

I hear woolworths are to get a new display for the christmas switch on

I will be getting the cheeks powered and buffed so I can be as presentable as possible..:cheesy:

But seriously .... What's your view on the route and timing of this target..at least let's make some decent dosh on getting to this price so we can all buy lots of pick and mix.;)

I will be getting the cheeks powered and buffed so I can be as presentable as possible..:cheesy:

But seriously .... What's your view on the route and timing of this target..at least let's make some decent dosh on getting to this price so we can all buy lots of pick and mix.;)

in the morning I would like to see a nice bounce off the 368 in session anything down to 355 is fine and in plan this would be a nice tick buy and lead into sideways day friday

if we open 5408 then I would expect a pop n slow drop then end of day small rally, pop to 449 area then down to 368/355 and late rally and push buying into friday

The Tug Toner will get you shape DJ. :D

in the morning I would like to see a nice bounce off the 368 in session anything down to 355 is fine and in plan this would be a nice tick buy and lead into sideways day friday

if we open 5408 then I would expect a pop n slow drop then end of day small rally, pop to 449 area then down to 368/355 and late rally and push buying into friday

So we don't see the pick and mix until next week perhaps:sneaky::sneaky:

nice early start to the morning not quite the one I was looking for as we just broke the 355 slightly

Im watching for 707 DOW that should signal end of the move from yesterday

didnt get the price

so looking for 2nd of the options go high but no gap fill

key again is to watch DOW once around 807 look for FTSE entry which should be 449 area no rush though we got an hour

am waiting for decent pullback on this to jump on - but it seems to want to go in a straight line !!!