Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

might have to get out the dow weekly close chart find some fib levels

15,132 is 38.2 of august decline
15,233 is 50% "" ""

@Ralph_Acampora
The oldest theory in technical analysis is Dow Theory - new closing highs in both the DJIA & DJTA would re-confirm the primary bull trend.

is it safe to say it may be turning?

Well I've been kicked out of my dow AND dax short so I'm kind of disinterested at the moment. Sitting on the sidelines.
If I'm wrong twice in the same day I stop trading. (Its a good strategy but it means I don't trade much :LOL:)
The daily Dax chart is unnatural. There was obviously a programme out there that just kept making the price tick up relentlessly all day. You just dont see that kind of thing. There's also no momentum on this down move after hours so I guess its just going to keep going up tomorrow. This is the mother of all short squeezes.

Well I've been kicked out of my dow AND dax short so I'm kind of disinterested at the moment. Sitting on the sidelines.
If I'm wrong twice in the same day I stop trading. (Its a good strategy but it means I don't trade much :LOL:)
The daily Dax chart is unnatural. There was obviously a programme out there that just kept making the price tick up relentlessly all day. You just dont see that kind of thing. There's also no momentum on this down move after hours so I guess its just going to keep going up tomorrow. This is the mother of all short squeezes.

this maybe short covering,

and since volumes are so low it has carried on for two days. lets see how they close it, if we get last hour sell-off

the market internals are 100% bullish for sp500, about 85% bullish for Dow

i think the dow is still eying the 15100 area ...if it doesn't get there then all the more bull and a poss new high :)

See that was a natural retracement move in the Dow and anything over 160 says to me bullish.
That didnt happen in the Dax today.

At the moment the Dow is being wiggled around like a worm on a hook - waiting to see what bites. :LOL: