Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

sd do u still hold vod shares?...are you in line for a big pay out?

I posted the bullish view of VOD in order to support stronger FTSE

VOD is a very good undervalued company, i posted a technically view of it being a buy once it broke 200p but it did have a sharp pull back might have shaken weak bulls out.

did u buy any BT from ages ago? BT currently looks very strong

Those Germans dont mess a round - they want 8446 (again :rolleyes:) so its a straight route march up.
Doesnt look good for my Dow position.

I posted the bullish view of VOD in order to support stronger FTSE

VOD is a very good undervalued company, i posted a technically view of it being a buy once it broke 200p but it did have a sharp pull back might have shaken weak bulls out.

did u buy any BT from ages ago? BT currently looks very strong

no didn't buy ...think land line/fiber could be short lived ...mobile tech set to get much better imo...i can use my phone to hook up to the net ..it costs £15 month for unlimited downloads and it's not a bad connection...what do you think?

i run my pc from the phone

no didn't buy ...think land line/fiber could be short lived ...mobile tech set to get much better imo...i can use my phone to hook up to the net ..it costs £15 month for unlimited downloads and it's not a bad connection...what do you think?

I am a virgin customer until death, not sure of the economics of mobile versus fibre. You sound like a techie, whats the cost of running pc from phone per day, would make nice backup

Does your mobile internet stop when your on the 'phone?

I am a virgin customer until death, not sure of the economics of mobile versus fibre. You sound like a techie, whats the cost of running pc from phone per day, would make nice backup

i'm not a techie but i am amazed at how good the connection is ...of course you need to be in an area with good reception but i think this is where the technology will improve ...4g and all that stuff :confused:

i'm with 3 and the cost is £15 mth all you can eat data.. you need to tether your phone

i'm not a techie but i am amazed at how good the connection is ...of course you need to be in an area with good reception but i think this is where the technology will improve ...4g and all that stuff :confused:

i'm with 3 and the cost is £15 mth all you can eat data.. you need to tether your phone

thats excellent

have u noticed that Picardi looking for 6620 on ftse cash, he said this on 8th sept

Last edited:
I wonder what bad news will come 'completely out of the blue' to make this house of cards fall down. (Just as the Dax reaches 8446).

i got a pivot level of 15,101 will try and short dow should it go below 15,101 during cash session,

carboni talking about triple top breakout on nasdaq

what happened to all the tapering fears?

Last edited:
i got a pivot level of 15,101 will try and short dow should it go below 15,101 during cash session,

carboni talking about triple top breakout on nasdaq

what happened to all the tapering fears?

Oscar is a charlatan (in my opinion, allegedly, etc...) a high priest of old.
He has his ohm-ni (sic) which is a signal, and then he hunts for evidence to back it up. He's very open about it, even on his Sunday night video he says his system told him to go short and he spent hours trying to work out why! You can find a chart to back up any possible outcome.
No signal / strategy works all the time, he's just a good showman and covers his bad calls well.

Oscar is a charlatan (in my opinion, allegedly, etc...) a high priest of old.
He has his ohm-ni (sic) which is a signal, and then he hunts for evidence to back it up. He's very open about it, even on his Sunday night video he says his system told him to go short and he spent hours trying to work out why! You can find a chart to back up any possible outcome.
No signal / strategy works all the time, he's just a good showman and covers his bad calls well.

most people will not get much higher than 65% accuracy imho, just a question not to lose too much when u are wrong.

you heard of Tom Hougaard ?

performance

http://www.whichwaytoday.com/performance.htm