Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

This is not the most convincing of sell offs. I have been short a couple of times, just think it lacks momentum. It may still keep going down, but the possibility of a reversal seems strong. So I am stapling my hands to the desk until something happens.

convinced yet Martin?

Typing with my nose as hands still stapled. So it got quicker at the end and did a 50% retracement off the high. It just seemed slow and drawn out. Yes it did drop almost 70pts, but for me it seemed stuck in glue. Note to self. Don't be so impetuous.

FTSE ideally placed to do the 5473 - 5512 - 5368

DC.. I had FTSE down as a Buy Day... made lows.. nice double hit... therefore your logic must be we are a t start of a 4 day cycle, where the high is made first.. so tomorrow Z day.. wed SSD, followed by a buy day low on thursday.. correct???:whistling

Martin,,, notice how ES rebounded off Thursday's value area low too !!! I caught this but unfortunately let it go too quickly... So it tested the high and low of this range and back up again...

Not too sure what to make of it as far as tomorrow is concerned

DC.. I had FTSE down as a Buy Day... made lows.. nice double hit... therefore your logic must be we are a t start of a 4 day cycle, where the high is made first.. so tomorrow Z day.. wed SSD, followed by a buy day low on thursday.. correct???:whistling

correct
ideally you would want a flat open held high then pop anywhere up to 5573 then drop and late day rally
An open lower 5473 and back up to 5512 for the bounce around would push it a day forward so buy on friday

correct
ideally you would want a flat open held high then pop anywhere up to 5573 then drop and late day rally
An open lower 5473 and back up to 5512 for the bounce around would push it a day forward so buy on friday

Ahh!,, I had assumed you were looking at lower lows all week.. But you don't seem to be describing this

Ahh!,, I had assumed you were looking at lower lows all week.. But you don't seem to be describing this

I did want a lower low today but not too worried on action so far, normally a lower low tomorrow would have me bullish but heres the thing of late moves have been made in globex that have allowed the target price to be discounted and I note that both the FTSE and DOW are just about in the target zones now

I did want a lower low today but not too worried on action so far, normally a lower low tomorrow would have me bullish but heres the thing of late moves have been made in globex that have allowed the target price to be discounted and I note that both the FTSE and DOW are just about in the target zones now

I know what you mean... the last few days has seen markets ensure that price does not get too far away from average.. it has held up a range and isnt allowing it to drop or really push up... sign of a potential break coming soon..

no target yet looking to see if 5573 hit before 9am

if not target 473 if it does then target 415

kinda reminds me of the old star trek

"I just can't do it capt'n" "If I push her anymore she'll blow"

"OK Mr scott try re routing the dilithium crystals through the central vortex and switch in over ride on my command"

"aye aye Capt'n it just might work"