Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

morning bustech, morning everyone

we got heafke's 1649, next stop 1680 and above (6635)

Dow cash close = 6522

Last edited:
morning bustech, morning everyone

we got heafke's 1649, next stop 1680 and above (6635)

Morning SD

Hong Kong now also broken out to the upside.

If not for the China data today, there would have been some gaps higher this morning your time.

Morning SD

Hong Kong now also broken out to the upside.

If not for the China data today, there would have been some gaps higher this morning your time.

to show strength that sp500sept can rally towards highs with the outlook of higher bond yields is very bullish

i'm doing trade about 10times in a days..
I don't have enough time in trade...I just make this trade as a waste time and hoping for big profit,,,

And I thought my trading strategy was pants.
By comparison I'm a "Master of the universe". :whistling

Just a wild ass guess but Dax, FTSE and Dow to finish unchanged today?
Straw poll - (if anyone is actually here?)

I have a shrine in my house - its a whole room devoted to the great guru Bernanke.
It's not a waste of space, I have 12 bedrooms in the house paid for by buying the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
I bought some more just before he spoke tonight and now I'm thinking of buying a second mansion in Cheshire, Day traders are the new footballers.
Its a no lose thing, one day you buy the index, when it goes up you use your profit to buy 2 lots, when that goes up you buy 4 ... Its like a pyramid. ;)
Goldman told me it will keep going to 25,000 so I will have around £300 million by then, and as I'm spread betting its all tax free! And, better still - paid for by American taxpayers. - Someone should write a book about this. :LOL:

FTSE hit 6647 overnight, I am sure Heafke did not expect target hit in 48 hours !

morning everyone.

Morning SD & All

FTSE done a couple of big spikes overnight once when Japan opened and around Asia lunch time.
Hit 6,654 on SB, spread is about 6 or 8, might have picked a short up at 6,650
Strange move DOW or DAX did not move at the time.