Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

now ...for the ones with a nervous disposition
triangles can recoil and blow back in ur face and take ur head off
market quite often reads the news wrong
so it can recoil and blow ur brains out

so..with that in mind
p/f traders take positions on both sides of the pattern
with...
a finger on the trigger in case the market reads it wrong and reverses back into the consolidation and possibly out the other side
fingers on buzzers next week

ftse 100 cash index
M30 data
starting to coil up
the range is 6240-6340..expect both those areas to get tested before fomc on wednesday
it would be nicer if the coil tightened and we could get a good pop
j97m6d.gif

Morning All

Very strong start to the week in Asia.
ASX & HK look's good for dip buying for the week ahead.

Based on the ASX price action, see if we can get the FTSE back up 6,380 to 6,400 in the next 24 hour's.
Market left a gap up there, so should find sellers there.

Divs for the week.
Noting much across the board to support the buyers.
FTSE Tue 1.9
DOW Wed 1.5
ASX total of 1 point across the week

Last edited:
i enjoyed this video bus it reminded me of the great british seaside holiday which came to an abrupt end with the arrival of the spanish package holiday....i remember the old steam train shunting us all down to the seaside ...these were the good old days....but we must move on ...we must keep up :)

Still have great memories of the British seaside.
Loved the North Norfolk coast:) much more than the bright light's/big seaside towns of Great Yarmouth, Blackpool, etc

Video is also bit like global retail shopping in the last few years.
Moving to online and away from the bricks and mortar shopping.

bustech will be setting off from horning down to sheringham and back on my road bike this morning visiting brother in law . training with him for a week an area ive always wanted to ride

Morning Guys, market looking very bullish this morning, not suprised with the FED this week, DAX way above buy pivot on the hourly but has gapped higher which doesnt look good, break of 8189 expect at test of 8250 on DAX and 15300 on the dow before the FED this week, thats my views, good luck all !

morning everyone

Dow looking strong

mrtopstep's view that market puts in low thur/fri then rallies looks to be panning out

still the same situ as fri i think....dow needs to break the 15200 area ....ftse needs to get the may low back soon imo