Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

made for a great pair trade Friday evening though, hence ftse opened +62 strong this morning

yep, must be heavily shorted market, if we see some strength might scare the shorts into closing,

i am bullish if dow cash trades above 15,168

I moved my stop up and, in the end, it got triggered. Nice morning's trade, though, and hope I don't do anything daft,and lose it all this afternoon.

afternoon everyone,
1 hour FTSE
still holding short from red circle:
bounced off the upper parallel of the black PF...
interesting that in the upper coil(grey lines)that it was washed both to the downside and the upside(light blue shading) before the break lower..cleansing the order book..
price has been coiling today..and the coil has been washed to the downside and now to the upside.
Is it a signature?
stops at b/e now.Watching with interest
2qmpvf5.jpg

afternoon everyone,
1 hour FTSE
still holding short from red circle:
bounced off the upper parallel of the black PF...
interesting that in the upper coil(grey lines)that it was washed both to the downside and the upside(light blue shading) before the break lower..cleansing the order book..
price has been coiling today..and the coil has been washed to the downside and now to the upside.
Is it a signature?
stops at b/e now.Watching with interest

afternoon wernluck, thanks for sharing your chart.

$ looking weak to me?
the battered AUD/$ cross looking to finish at its highest level in a while:
sellers have been stepping down for some time now...
10 mins to go on the 240 min bar but looks to have taken out sellers at the grey lines
also it is the first time in a long time price has been above the median line of the black PF(which
has been dsecribing price frequency really well)
Euro/$ and Cable lookingpery,CAD not too bad..
2uihlbp.jpg

Last edited:
$ looking weak to me?
the battered AUD/$ cross looking to finish at its highest level in a while:
sellers have been stepping down for some time now...
10 mins to go on the 240 min bar but looks to have taken out sellers at the grey lines
also it is the first time in a long time price has been above the median line of the black PF(which
has been dsecribing price frequency really well)
Euro/$ and Cable lookingpery,CAD not too bad..

4 hour charts make things so clear

Gold keeps going up and the Nikkei keeps going down.
It's just a matter of time for the Dow.

well any buyers will be fearful of another zoomer like friday

Dick SP500june is very bearish unable to get close to 1641 buy pivot, currently 1623.

todays rebound after 209 drop, is very very weak, unless they can rally it into the close, not setting up for a nice few days for the bulls. FTSE is 100% bearish, but any rebound and stay long if u can a buy signal from these bearish readings should run for a few days

http://wallstreetexaminer.com/2013/...arned-of-treasury-market-collapse-for-months/

Dick SP500june is very bearish unable to get close to 1641 buy pivot, currently 1623.

todays rebound after 209 drop, is very very weak, unless they can rally it into the close, not setting up for a nice few days for the bulls. FTSE is 100% bearish, but any rebound and stay long if u can a buy signal from these bearish readings should run for a few days

These Two Market Insider Indicators Have Warned of Treasury Market Collapse For Months | The Wall Street Examiner

yes sd i agree it looks weak and as i said earlier h&s targets below 6500 but i'm still on the contrary side at the moment .....a new low would scupper the good ship bull i think:)

Dick
this the 240 min chart of the FTSE i am watching:
price has great fequency around the median line of PF and i have highlighted in light boue rectangles
wide range bars that zoom thru the median line.
If price zoom through the median line like that it increases the confidence in the PF.
It is something Dr Andrews was fond of.It is rather like a gap on the chart..
green lines are swing highs,brown swing lows...
2vb68wo.jpg

Dick
this the 240 min chart of the FTSE i am watching:
price has great fequency around the median line of PF and i have highlighted in light boue rectangles
wide range bars that zoom thru the median line.
If price zoom through the median line like that it increases the confidence in the PF.
It is something Dr Andrews was fond of.It is rather like a gap on the chart..
green lines are swing highs,brown swing lows...
2vb68wo.jpg

thanks wernluck ...do you ever look at elliot wave? i'm thinking a possible ABC correction on the daily ...could also be on a 3 with 4 to come ...either way next leg is up ...ha ha famous last:)