Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I'm long in the expectation that this will recover to its previous upward trendline, although I have been in the trade since 0830 and am only just breaking even.

It's only a break even / win / lose once you've closed. Until then its vapour. :)

Will the postman deliver this time round, im still awaiting my Dow 15k parcel from last week ? :LOL:

That's your fault for being a cheapskate and not ordering express delivery.
You took the super saver option, 3-5 days anywhere between 7am and 9pm. :cheesy:

That's your fault for being a cheapskate and not ordering express delivery.
You took the super saver option, 3-5 days anywhere between 7am and 9pm. :cheesy:

hahahaha !

i cant afford express delivery after this uptrend, teach me to go on the p1ss on st georges day, the day the rally started ! Well anytime this week is fine then im off to spain for a month so will be trading from there , do you do international delivery ?:D

hahahaha !

i cant afford express delivery after this uptrend, teach me to go on the p1ss on st georges day, the day the rally started ! Well anytime this week is fine then im off to spain for a month so will be trading from there , do you do international delivery ?:D

Does your trading platform allow you to trade from Spain or do you have to use some 'smoke and mirrors' to make it think your in the UK?

Does your trading platform allow you to trade from Spain or do you have to use some 'smoke and mirrors' to make it think your in the UK?

No my IG app has always worked for e when im abroad, i have my work blackberry with me that has bloomberg on it also so i use that for news and data .

Well this is what im looking at if this helps anyone, DAX futures has finally closed below its EXP moving ave on a 4 hour chart, its been bullish this whole run, so it could potentially be a good reversal or it could be a head fake, time will tell but im following my charts.

DAX.PNG

Last edited:
U.S. retail sales today.
Ah the American consumer. The most wasteful living thing on the planet. If they stop gobbling up all the Earth's resources - the stock markets go down! What a perverse world we live in...

So better retail sales and ex autos and gas it was much better, who wants to call todays move then, is it a good economy so it s abuy or is it sh!t no more QE so sell ! Flip a coin !