Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

My Dax level is similar to yours, problem is i didnt get the confirmation on the 4 hour candle, feels bullish to me but i said that before then it got smasked down 200 in 5 mins ! FTSE and US markets are feeling very strong and look technically good i agree.

yes, we must hope dax feeds on the US/UK bullishness

also VIX is now making lower low on daily meaning reduced demand for protection. GBPUSD looks weak which should support higher prices for FTSE

if HSBC can have two closes above 693 would reduce downside potential for ftse, also watch BP at the 200ma currently 3p above, RDSA already below 200ma for many days

Ha yes spending all that money he has made selling his system, someone must have bid more than the 20p i was willing to pay !

got out of my dax short too early ! confilcting signals on that today had a bullish signal on cash but not on the future, thankfully i stuck with the future. FTSE and US had looked good all day, now looking poor, FTSE technically bearish now, but as long at 6213 hold longs should be ok !

you would ! but nothing suprises me with these markets we can rally 3% in a day no problems it seems ! When Usd/Jpy break 100 we will get a nice pop !

CAT is in the dow isnt it ? apart from that it is up 11% on the year maybe just natural selling ! Im off fora few days now, St Georges day tomorrow then recovery the day after ! hope the markets are good to you guys !

IBM BOEING and united health group worst performers in the Dow there 3 taking 31 points off the upside