Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

think they all look keen for now ... ftse lagging a bit tho

looks like dax has gone from the weakest to the strongest of the bunch

Last edited:
think they all look keen for now ... ftse lagging a bit tho

looks like dax has gone from the weakest to the strongest of the bunch

aye, ftse continues weakish, about -14 from open atm. No great shakes though and no pair in the offing. All in all, pretty boring so far :sleep:

Dick remember me saying to you to be long dow and short ftse in your barjonic system? today ftse is way weaker than dow

i got a mental block i thought it was always long ftse short dow?

i've been watching them sd...but where to get in? we have a big gap now but wouldn't want to buy ftse right now

sos barjonic:LOL:

i got a mental block i thought it was always long ftse short dow?

i've been watching them sd...but where to get in? we have a big gap now but wouldn't want to buy ftse right now

sos barjonic:LOL:

remember i posted the chart showing dow trending much stronger versus ftse over few weeks?

4pm ftse -57 weak on the day so far (did I hear QE stopping for UK?)

ftse seems reluctant to shift either way atm whatever dow does. chancing a ftse long/dow short here and damn the auction period!! Prob be an overnighter unless dow tanks after ftse hours.

4pm ftse -57 weak on the day so far (did I hear QE stopping for UK?)

ftse seems reluctant to shift either way atm whatever dow does. chancing a ftse long/dow short here and damn the auction period!! Prob be an overnighter unless dow tanks after ftse hours.

dow versus ftse the correlation is showing almost parabolic strength of dow versus ftse