Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Any chance someone could give a 2 line summary? I'm at work and can't listen to the video :eek:

"flt tops produce markets drops" sp500 march.

considering not taking short signals in sp500mar.

he is bullish markets, and says flat/weak gold price indicates economy is recovering.

has previously pointed to the dow transports as a good lead indicator for economy,(dow trans is very very bullish on chart)

"flt tops produce markets drops" sp500 march.

considering not taking short signals in sp500mar.

he is bullish markets, and says flat/weak gold price indicates economy is recovering.

has previously pointed to the dow transports as a good lead indicator for economy,(dow trans is very very bullish on chart)

Thanks, appreciate it (y)

Odd how this contradicts his friday morning OMNI short call.

I best close some of my short positions in Dow, FTSE and DAX. I'm way too heavy at this moment.

Euro taking a bit of a breather 134.20 was resistance, Im shorting the Dow again above this 14k level , European stocks not including the ftse fell quite hard last 2 weeks where Us stocks didnt so they are playing catch up also weaker euro good for exports. Got to be honest not sure how far this dow will go down before buyers come in !

Roll on 2.30 then we will know ! thought once dax broke 60 it will hold above but has failed, dow and S&P have not come back lower though .

Lucky me. I put a stop at 6295 and it turned at 94.3 on Fins. Can anyone agree with that on other sites?