Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

- oscars videos are always good entertainment and quite informative (US based but europe follows US)

Interesting that OMNI decision was to short on Friday morning but the US market went up all on all counts.

Looking at the DOW charts we can see that this is the 4th attempt at 14,000 in the past few days. It has not yet broken through so the flat top is indeed forming and at each failed breakout it confirms further a move to the downside.

On the non-tech side we see negative sequester news starting to come in and further heavy insider selling (Google for example), again all notably bearish. Will be interesting to see where the market heads but I am holding a reasonable short on the DOW right now (and unfortunately on the DAX too, which I don't believe will see much of a fall this week).

Good Morning ! trying to short these markets again this week, Dax resistance at 7660 will chop it above here.

Also does anyone know where u can see these omni videos ? i saw one once on here , SD i think you posted it ?

A two way split on the US/European markets for Friday 8th Feb 13.

The US sits over some crucial levels but is reluctant to move higher while Europe sits under some crucial levels but is reluctant to move lower. Both markets are very close to these levels and I don't think it would take much for one to tempt the other over.

On the shorter term both these markets have indicated more upside is likely although the FTSE would need to build up a lot more steam.

Attachments

• DJ FOR 11.jpg
    DJ FOR 11.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 157
  • ftse for 11.jpg
    ftse for 11.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 129
A two way split on the US/European markets for Friday 8th Feb 13.

The US sits over some crucial levels but is reluctant to move higher while Europe sits under some crucial levels but is reluctant to move lower. Both markets are very close to these levels and I don't think it would take much for one to tempt the other over.

On the shorter term both these markets have indicated more upside is likely although the FTSE would need to build up a lot more steam.

where did u get those meters from Dick Lexic?

Shorted the S&P 500 at 1519, Seemed a good entry point.
Markets heading up, but the dow always wants to sell off when over 14000.