anyone read investors chronicle

davidh1819

Hello

I am thinking about subscribing to investors chronicle magazine

does anyone on this forum read it? if so do you find it helpful in your trading and investing?

thank You

Hello

I am thinking about subscribing to investors chronicle magazine

does anyone on this forum read it? if so do you find it helpful in your trading and investing?

thank You

I had a subscription for many years but the internet knocked all magazines and almost all newspapers on the head , for me.

Much more data is available on Sharescope than can be read in the press, 5 years data on every share, at least, cheaper, and can be downloaded every day. The only reason for reading a mag, these days, is if you follow a favourite journalist. That is the only reason--- but he would have to be good to justify the cost to me.

Apart from the data, the news around a share is adequately discussed on the internet.

A subscription must cost several hundreds, now. Sharescope (I've no financial interest in them :)) costs 16 per month plus initial fee. Mine was 75 many years ago, it will be more, now.

Last edited:
I had a subscription for many years but the internet knocked all magazines and almost all newspapers on the head , for me.

Same here for me. And by the time the mag is published its old news. I stick to the web subscriptions now but am finding that you can get all the same info from free sites, so I am killing off my remaining subscriptions.

hello

no i dont read investers cronicle

yours faithfully

dashriprock

this is my 2000th post that stayed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
::p):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I haven't heard that name in years. I didn't think it was still in publication. It was Ok when I read it back in '05