Anyone need any help?

Hi Piphoe,

First of all, don't be confused. Now here's the hard and somewhat controversial part. A trade is always set before you place the trade. The most important part is exit, not entry. Contrary to popular belief. If the entry is wrong or a mistake has been made, chop the trade and take the hit. Now here's the fun part: when you make a trade, stick by it. Do or die attitude. Don't listen to reports, news, your friends or anything else that may sway you. F**k em all. More importantly, don't listen to yourself. You make the trade (your bed), lay in it till the end. In other words, follow your plan through. If it doesn't work, evaluate after the event not during.

Lee
i agree that if you take the trade and you are wrong its best to pull out.
Would you ever peel:eek:-take partial profits on the move-i felt very comfortable doing that

i agree that if you take the trade and you are wrong its best to pull out.
Would you ever peel:eek:-take partial profits on the move-i felt very comfortable doing that

Morning itspossible,

No, no I wouldn't. When I say have a do or die attitude, I mean it. Regardless of what I think the market is telling me, I will hold out till the end of the trade and trade my plan. Otherwise the markets, news and gut feeling will interfere with my ability to trade and ultimately I will end up losing money over time. All trades and possible outcomes (for which are only 2 - win or lose) are made before I press submit and commit.

Now, obviously I wont trade around any major news breaking that would affect the trade and in the event that something major comes out which I don't understand, I will chop the trade immediately. Although that should always be a rare occurrence. That's the discretionary part, on the main, I will keep the trades going until they pop or get my reward.

PS: I'll post up a screenshot of my monthly trades shortly to my blog.

Regards,
Lee

Lee

Do you post any advance trade calls?

fl

Morning Foroom,

Regrettably not. Because of my long standing and obvious success, many people have attempted to copy my trades. That's not fair on me and my hard work nor is it fair on the others that help me with research. It only takes a few people to spoil it for the many. However, I have noticed that T2W has cracked down a lot on the 'troubled users' of late. I have also had issues with people setting up subscription services off the back of my trades in live calls previously as well. This was years back when a group of us on T2W had a live trading room. We also used Skype a lot as well for updates and chit chat. Who remembers those days? :)

That being said, posting live trades in advance would not help others at all. It just simply shows I can make live calls. Well, of course I can, but I make calls for myself and my (very small) team and when the time is right, we hit that button and win or lose. The losses are always the most interesting as we tend to learn more from these. I have a very interesting section in my Trading diary about 'how to handle the losses' if you were interested in reading it. It was wrote about 4 years ago but is still relevant today as it were back then.

I'm posting up my monthly trades within the next half hour or so with a screenshot. This helps doubters to understand that I am the real deal - as there are a lot of liars and delusional wannabe's around. There's not many profitable traders around these days that frequent internet boards - Maybe that's because of all the keyboard warriors, haters and doubters. Believe me when I say there are many profitable traders around. As is in life, hang around the people you want to be like and want to aspire to and ultimately be kind and understanding. For example I hear people talking to others about owning a Ferrari, but the person they are talking to owns a Ford. It would make sense to speak to the person who owns a Ferrari. Same with trading, don't talk to other non profitable traders about trading strategies, that just doesn't make sense. Speak to those who are making money if you want to learn about making money.

Learn from those who achieve, not those who want to.

Regards,
Lee

Morning Foroom,

Regrettably not. Because of my long standing and obvious success, many people have attempted to copy my trades.

Regards,
Lee

For a full disclosure , as a long standing member i can confirm that your alleged "obvious success" haven't been confirmed , just to be fair to new members/traders .

Welcome back

For a full disclosure , as a long standing member i can confirm that your alleged "obvious success" haven't been confirmed , just to be fair to new members/traders .

Welcome back

Hello Tar,

I am surprised by your comment mate but nonetheless you are entitled to it. I have posted so many screenshots, bank statements, made hundreds of live calls and shown pictures of my live account clearly showing profit on numerous occasions throughout the years, I've kept weekly blogs running for months on end and openly shown my live account to people when we've met out. I am THE most transparent person on here, many have met me in the flesh and some on T2W still remain close to me today. All of this is still available on the net for all to see.

I have no idea what I am supposed to do to satisfy the doubters and those who struggle to make money and do not think it is possible. Maybe that's what it is? Maybe they just don't believe its possible. If I have misunderstood then please tell me where it is you feel I 'should' do more to prove myself? (that's not a dig either mate - I have long standing respect for you).

Is it that some people genuinely do not believe that a person making money from the markets consistently - ie, a profitable trader, would want to be part of a good community of newbie traders?
I was there once you know.

And in return what do I ask for? ........... Nothing. (other than respect and maybe a thank you from time to time)

Those who want to believe will succeed, those who don't, won't.

PS: Thank you for the welcome back.

Regards,
Lee

Anyway, as the title states? Does anyone actually want/need any help or is everyone here happily making plenties.

Cheers,
Lee

PS: All help given will be transparent and posted to help all others that come to T2W - therefore ruling out private messaging, skype etc.

Anyway, as the title states? Does anyone actually want/need any help or is everyone here happily making plenties.

Cheers,
Lee

PS: All help given will be transparent and posted to help all others that come to T2W - therefore ruling out private messaging, skype etc.

Good luck , just a classic "caveat emptor" was in order .

Hi Lee,

What % are you a Technical vs Fundamental trader?

Cheers

Chris

Hi cbrads,

That's a difficult one to put simply but I'll try and explain:

Most of my trading decisions are built around fundamentals. These are what ultimately drive the markets. News bulletins, fact sheets and even down to expected crop growth, weather reports inventory levels, supply/demand etc. Fundamental only.

However, when i'm looking to either enter or exit a trade I will look purely at the noise - ie, price movement, support levels, % drop/rise on minute/hour/day/week and month. At this point I am purely technical only and will also play off major levels/support/resistance etc.

It takes just 1 second to click the button and either be in or out, however, the decision to click the button takes a lot of time and planning.

Regards,
Lee

Did I miss that or is it elsewhere or more so than half hour?

Cheers

Hi Nick,

You'll find a lot of info/proof of my trading in my Trading Diary. Failing that, click on the link in my signature at the bottom of the post and it will take you straight to where it is on T2W.

Lee

Lee

Nice results here

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...e-shepherds-trading-diary-17.html#post2931972

Why would any successful highly profitable trader come to forums and give time to others ?Why would he? He has nothing or not much to learn from it and is likely to be mightily annoyed by the silly poseurs with their gifs . Traders trade and when they are done with it they just enjoy their lives and forget trading .

I need help :)
Is there any trading software you would recommend?

I've heard binary options robot is good and it's free.

I'm a beginner so it seems like the best solution for me..from what I've seen online

Lee

Nice results here

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...e-shepherds-trading-diary-17.html#post2931972

Why would any successful highly profitable trader come to forums and give time to others ?Why would he? He has nothing or not much to learn from it and is likely to be mightily annoyed by the silly poseurs with their gifs . Traders trade and when they are done with it they just enjoy their lives and forget trading .

Hi Foroom,

Thanks for the comment.

With regard to why should a trader come here to help?. That's a question for you more than it is for me.

A few months ago I had a good day, I felt great and arranged for me and some others to go out and smash up the evening. I had passed hundreds if not thousands of people on that day. On my way back home to get changed just before I was planning on meeting my friends down the pub and have a nice well earned drink, I saw a man fall over on the pavement......

Now, this isn't about what I did or what the other people did around him, Its about you..... What would you do?

See, it's the same in the markets. The markets will do what they do and so will all the other people around you, its not about them either. Its all about what you would do.

I personally know a private professional painter, and a bloody good one as well. He paints pictures and offers to commission work sometimes for free (obviously the decent people he likes). He does this because he has enough money and makes enough money but wants others to enjoy his work. He also enjoys his work immensely.

Now, I can't paint.......but I can trade.

Many people do many things for others for free on a daily basis. It's good for the heart and soul to give.

The basic line to all this is: If you want more, give more.

Attached is a painting of my dogs by the very said gentleman mentioned here.

Regards,
Lee

Attachments

• IMG_0252.JPG
    IMG_0252.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 276
Me too , I try to help .It is not going to affect my bottom line ,if others also become consistently profitable .There would more happier souls sending me to heaven with more blessings .

That is why I give a profitable method and advance calls in my thread.

Me too , I try to help .It is not going to affect my bottom line ,if others also become consistently profitable .There would more happier souls sending me to heaven with more blessings .

That is why I give a profitable method and advance calls in my thread.

Hi Foroom,

That's great to hear. Keep up the good work. (y)

Regards,
Lee

I need help :)
Is there any trading software you would recommend?

I've heard binary options robot is good and it's free.

I'm a beginner so it seems like the best solution for me..from what I've seen online

Hi Boris,

Welcome to T2W.
I cannot comment specifically on any software as this would be biased and unfair. However, my opinion on binary options is not of a good one.

Personally I don't like them.

Lee

Attached is a painting of my dogs by the very said gentleman mentioned here.

Regards,
Lee

Yes, but can you prove they are your dogs? Can you show vet statements?...

Hi Lee,

I am interested in hearing about tax issues. I do not know if you are still using a spread bet platform?

I am interested in general thoughts on the practicalities of tax and a regular trading income from a spread bet platform, either as the only form of income or as a major if not principle part of income. I feel as though one has to make sure there is another form of income on the table?
There is also things such as national insurance to take into consideration and other legal or official situations which can arise. You may choose to talk about this in very general or hear say terms, I am interested in your views.

Kind Regards
Jason

Last edited: