Anyone is Familiar with DDMarkets.com?

Jell02

I came across them not long ago. Anyone trading with them and can comment? They present themselves as an independent market research in Forex, Commodities etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see everyone here were really excited to answer lol Anyways, I am going to try their trading signals an see what I get. They updated their trades performance and it looks good to me. If someone can please post their opinion I will appreciate it,

Last edited by a moderator:
I must have joined in time lol They gave a trade alert to short the FTSE100 and the Dow Jones 30 on Sunday night, right in time. Does anyone know why the indices are falling? I got the impression it has something to do with the bonds market.

This is the best trade I got so far, short EURNZD from 18 May. I got an email to close it with around 390 pips. I would have posted a direct link but I noticed admins here dont like links so I am just showing the chart. The green is line is 200MA.

EURNZD_Current_Daily_Chart_18_May_2015.png

This is their eurusd intraday strategy they published on Thursday. Its a new thing, intraday strategies in addition to trade alerts. Thought I will post the charts because the analysis is beautiful!! I am not posting a link but the full strategy is in FX Intraday under Trade Alerts on their website.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• EURUSD_4hr_Chart_30_July_2015.png
    EURUSD_4hr_Chart_30_July_2015.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 2,580
  • EURUSD_4hr_Chart_II_31_July_2015.png
    EURUSD_4hr_Chart_II_31_July_2015.png
    13 KB · Views: 2,580
Last edited:
Just updating I am still with them (yes, it's been a long time now). ddmarkets are now offering a new plan for exporters in the forex market, it's going to start next week.

Yes, I am still with ddmarkets. They just updated their April 2016 trades performance yesterday. I can't give a link because it is not appreciated by the mods here for some reason. So if anyone is interested in seeing what this ddmarkets is all about just google ddmarkets or ddmarkets.com

They have been around for 2 years now so the track record is 2 years. They give trade alerts and market research in different markets but particularly on forex.

how about giving some live calls instead of just promoting yet another trade alert service

how about giving some live calls instead of just promoting yet another trade alert service

If I was promoting I would be writing here every day and probably every hour so no, I am not promoting. About the live calls, you need to convince me why should I give you and specifically you live calls in the market? I can but why should I? This thread was just about whoever is with ddmarkets and nothing more.

from what i can see nobody is with them and that is why you are promoting them

from what i can see nobody is with them and that is why you are promoting them

Either no one is this forum is with them or whoever is with them is not in a mood for writing here. It was harmless to try. You didnt answer me about live calls, I hope you will make a good case.

i do not trade forex but i can spot when someone comes on to advertise. You are trying to tell us how good they are well prove it

i do not trade forex but i can spot when someone comes on to advertise. You are trying to tell us how good they are well prove it

I can prove it but then I will really be advertising so I won't. If you are interested yourself you look through their performance.

What do you trade? Futures or stocks? I will give you a live call in return for a live call from you. If you trade stocks please also tell me on what index.

live call short ftse limit 6319 at 1523

I don't trade futures but lets keep it professional. Was it JUN16 contract? About the 1523, what does that mean? Giving a live call without an explanation as to why the ftse100 should go up or down is really not professional and reminds of how scam signals operate. Please give a new live call with a chart you upload and the reason why you predict the price will head in the direction you expect. No one will take a live call seriously without an explanation, at least not me and I dont want this to turn in to a joke.