Choicefx - Is anyone familiar with it?

Does anyone have any information regarding ChoiceFX? Where is its office located? Which jurisdiction is it incorporated? Who are the management? etc.

Anonymous said:
Does anyone have any information regarding ChoiceFX? Where is its office located? Which jurisdiction is it incorporated? Who are the management? etc.

they dont seem to be regulated by the NFA or CFTC so please why do you have to give them e chance to enter the bussines.

Why would you want to find out more? The software sounds very clunky (you have to press a button to update prices, they don't stream) and manualy enter prices. The spreads are awfull (5 points eur/usd when I checked). But until (if ever) they get thousands of clients the liquidity is going to be the scariest problem, in a fast market you might find yourself unable to get out without massive slippage.

Check out the reviews link on the home page of T2W for a guide to a good broker.

pete

It seems a lot like your screen name - anonymous

In the first place, I am not here making myself out as offering my products, goods or services to the fine members of Trade2Win, so the use of anonymity here would not have much business significance.

On the other hand, the website I refer to does seem to be offering its products, goods services to the public.

Its platform looks good, but I just could not find its address or the details of the members of the company anywhere. A phone number in the US doesn't guarantee that the business has a physical presence there nor subjecting itself to US jurisdiction.

they dont seem to be regulated by the NFA or CFTC

I agree with your stance, that's why I'm trying to find out what I can about the company before treating its offer seriously.