Anyone Involved in Restricted Stocks - What to do? How to get out? Scams?

Has anyone EVER made money with restricted stocks from international brokers?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

experienced_it_all

I have been up and down the block with Restricted and Regulated Stocks and have first hand knowledge of every trick in the book. I started out as a broker and was offered a job with one of these companies. At first everything looks great, nice salary the stocks are flying high and then it all comes crashing down. Thats just the beginning... then comes the "help", where the companies start offering an exit strategy and it is a downward spiral. This affects everybody that is trying to do good business, including good brokers and companies.

If anyone wants the real deal behind the workings of this industry I would be happy to help.

Due to all the chaos that was created by these stocks and the generall market, I have been working with people who were involved with these scams over the last 7 years and NOT ONE success story. There is an excellant opportunity to take advantage of the global real estate market, put your money into something that is viable. I can explain it short and sweet - there is NO EXIT STRATEGY for restricted (b.s.) stocks but there are still good ways to make money.

If anyone wants to get out of that mess and into something good with honest people, please let me know. I have an opportunity for you in a REAL and LEGAL company. I am working with a small private company, not pretending to be a HUGE INTERNATIONAL BROKERAGE OR ADVISOR (but how well did getting involved with an International Adivising Company work out for you?)

If you want to make money through strategy, with people willing to work hard and learn the truth, give me a chance to explain.

Last edited:
Give us your mobile number and i'll give you a tinkle. Don't worry, i won't call when you're out delivering pizzas on your moped.

paul, another lost soul pushing bad investments

Give us your mobile number and i'll give you a tinkle. Don't worry, i won't call when you're out delivering pizzas on your moped.

I don´t understand the comment. If I do not deal with Restricted Stocks or related b.s., I must be delivering pizzas??? Please keep comments to this thread intelligible.

Last edited: