Anyone here with WHSelfinvest Futures ?

BSD

Veteren member
I'm currently with Tradestation.com but want to go to a European broker for account insurance and to get a € account.

I'm currently demoing WHSelfinvest's futures nano trader, and am so far absolutely thrilled with the excellent and intuitive platform.

They also seem to regularly win best broker / best service awards, so pretty good on that front.

They are more expensive commission wise than the US boys, but are willing to negotiate if you do size or are a scalper.

Click futures and give it a twirl.

http://www.whselfinvest.de/de/index.php

Doing my due diligence before committing I'd like to hear from someone who is actually with them already and what their experience is like.

Kinda long shot I suppose but anyway.

Haha third world country eh.

:LOL:

Liquid, yeah, seems ok so far, going to go visit their Frankfurt office on friday.

:)

Yeah will let you know.

Try the platform if you like in the meantime, they've got a simulation thingy playing the real fdax you can trade to familiarise yourself with the platform.

Haha yeah !

Inhaling all that doped air all day long has gone to their heads that has !

Dax+Weakened+Dow+Jones+Losses+W0fJtCUC1G-l.jpg

Wouldn't see stuff like that up in Hamburg that's for sure !

Haha yeah !

Inhaling all that doped air all day long has gone to their heads that has !

Dax+Weakened+Dow+Jones+Losses+W0fJtCUC1G-l.jpg

Wouldn't see stuff like that up in Hamburg that's for sure !
Certainly not on the Reeperbahn for sure :innocent: :LOL:

Reactions: BSD
Yeah will let you know.

Try the platform if you like in the meantime, they've got a simulation thingy playing the real fdax you can trade to familiarise yourself with the platform.

FDAX no way dude. You have to be on crack to trade that, you can do you account on that in an hour.:p

Toastie, black is always good !

DIMITRI_kleines-schwarzes.jpg

Son, I thought, err, mind enhancing substances where what got all of us through the day !

leo-tries-to-get-into-his-car.jpg

For more than 10 years I was a client of their Lux setup - stayed through their MF Global phase. But i`ve closed my futures accounts (and only those).

Pro: Safety of funds, good executions, good telephone support, telephon orders.....

Con: Only futures, just futures -- no corresponding options for hedging tradeble, Akward free platform, no free web platform, no api, no free api, lots of fees, even more fees and...... if you for prorealtime already at other firm ( IG...) you pay again and pay lots!

So, if you are young and scalping via free Ninja, ok - if you prefer real bucks at higher TF`s ...

Regards

Hi Hiifeld, thx for the feedback.

For th erecord I only trade futures so I'm fine that with that.

They've got a new platform now for futures, the Nano tarder whiich is really really greart having demoed that so far, and fee wise thatI think € 39,- / month or sthg, price feed from Pats.

And then you've got the commissions, but what other fees come in beyond that ?

Thanks mate.

if you are young and scalping via free Ninja, ok - if you prefer real bucks at higher TF`s ...

I love this comment. :) especially as I just missed tick whoring the bund of yesterdays low.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha !

Rereading my post up there I should make a note to myself:

Don't start typing until you've had your second cup of coffee in the morning !