Anyone heard of Savi Trading?

Hello there everyone been having read all of this thread I am in two states of mind. My issue is I have been offered the opportunity to join Savi Trading as a Trainee Trader which you involves me having to pay over £4,300 for three months of training. I have done a lot of research into proprietary firms making you pay for some form of training or desk fees. However I have faith in Savi being a legitimate firm been going around for a few years as well as other factors though i know others will disagree. However my main questions are

1) Does anyone know what it is like to work for them and whether they are good company?
2) Is it worth the money?
3) Are there better firms for me to join?

In all honesty just be good to hear some reviews on them or peoples genuine experiences with the company.

Cheers

Hello there everyone been having read all of this thread I am in two states of mind. My issue is I have been offered the opportunity to join Savi Trading as a Trainee Trader which you involves me having to pay over £4,300 for three months of training. I have done a lot of research into proprietary firms making you pay for some form of training or desk fees. However I have faith in Savi being a legitimate firm been going around for a few years as well as other factors though i know others will disagree. However my main questions are

1) Does anyone know what it is like to work for them and whether they are good company?
2) Is it worth the money?
3) Are there better firms for me to join?

In all honesty just be good to hear some reviews on them or peoples genuine experiences with the company.

Cheers
If you've read this entire thread from page #1 and still want to go ahead, then quite frankly you need your brains tested.

However to reiterate;
1) they are a scam
2) no
3) Yes try the "University of Life" and teach yourself (firstly scour and digest every thread on these forums and then dump the £4.3k into a spreadbetting account and for £2/point you'll get the best education that money can buy)

gl

Hello there everyone been having read all of this thread I am in two states of mind. My issue is I have been offered the opportunity to join Savi Trading as a Trainee Trader which you involves me having to pay over £4,300 for three months of training. I have done a lot of research into proprietary firms making you pay for some form of training or desk fees. However I have faith in Savi being a legitimate firm

It's absolutely baffling to me that anyone who could really have "read all of this thread" might still have faith in Savi being, by any stretch of the imagination, "a legitimate firm". :!:

No offence intended at all, but that perspective honestly makes so little sense to me that I wouldn't know where to start, to try to put across a different view. So I'll just say that my own opinion (having also read all of this thread as well as some others, elsewhere) is totally, radically different from yours. :eek:

My comments were not targetted at Savi - just to clear that up.

I've done some due dillegence on Savi recently and they do have some very experienced traders working with them trading very respectable size, they also are very upfront and 'fair' when it comes to what is expected and how size/limits are raised, this is in complete contrast to one of their rivals that will keep you on a 1 lot regardless of how well you do before you eventually get frustrated, perhaps have a couple of down days and it is back to the sim, depsite perhaps having an account that is up a few grand already - with savi you would actually be on 3-4 lots by that time.

Which rival is that please?