Anyone got recent feedback on Berkeley Futures (UK, London)

onetouch

Saw their website on a recent search......the one recent review on here (T2W) not very encouraging........so anyone else got anything to say about this company.....good, bad or indifferent?

OneTouch

Saw their website on a recent search......the one recent review on here (T2W) not very encouraging........so anyone else got anything to say about this company.....good, bad or indifferent?

OneTouch

Now the main UK/European session is up and running ....does anyone have any feedback on Berkeley Futures ?

Berkeley Futures anyone?

OK...I get the impression that they are not widely used......but I'll ask the question one last time.....

Anyone have experience or feedback on Berkeley Futures, London ?

I would say that although reviews seem/appear helpful they can be biased, if the person writing the review has had something not go there way then they are obviously not going to give a balanced review, equally you could have staff writing the reviews therefore singing the company’s praises, I would always say give everyone a chance, not necessarily starting with massive trades but just something small to suss them out, see how they do business, just a thought!

OK...I get the impression that they are not widely used......but I'll ask the question one last time.....

Anyone have experience or feedback on Berkeley Futures, London ?

I tried to get an account open there.

Guy from Customer service said he will match my current commission I asked for lower and he said no and then stalked my no and didn't lowered the commission.

Also dont fall trap to the myth that a new guy spends lot of time with the broker that's why introducing broker commissions are higher.

There are none UK based Futures broker who can match the rates for CME traded products and give a good customer service.

For Eurex also im yet to find a good commission rate in UK.

UK is not geared for Futures Retail Traders I fail to understand why?

I tried to get an account open there.

Guy from Customer service said he will match my current commission I asked for lower and he said no and then stalked my no and didn't lowered the commission.

Also dont fall trap to the myth that a new guy spends lot of time with the broker that's why introducing broker commissions are higher.

There are none UK based Futures broker who can match the rates for CME traded products and give a good customer service.

For Eurex also im yet to find a good commission rate in UK.

UK is not geared for Futures Retail Traders I fail to understand why?

Thanks for letting me know your experience with them.

I'm struggling to find a UK based broker that can compete with their US Retail counterparts.......so I pretty much agree with what you say regarding UK Futures Retail market (or for that matter European)

berkely

Hi
sounds like you are having a similar experience that i had when looking for a uk options broker. i came across berkeley having traded with several US and UK brokers. i was happy when i found BF they sounded good. my overall experience was not good (Not talking about my trading as some that blame others for their own mistakes). if you do try them I would be cautious. I am now with Interactive Brokers
and they know what they are about. Professional and good value but you need 2 years of trading experience to join them. hope you decision works for you whoever you choose.

Thx, I'll take a look at them.

Hi
sounds like you are having a similar experience that i had when looking for a uk options broker. i came across berkeley having traded with several US and UK brokers. i was happy when i found BF they sounded good. my overall experience was not good (Not talking about my trading as some that blame others for their own mistakes). if you do try them I would be cautious. I am now with Interactive Brokers
and they know what they are about. Professional and good value but you need 2 years of trading experience to join them. hope you decision works for you whoever you choose.