Anyone Else Crap Their Pants?

Nowler

Experienced member
Anyone else's heart drop?

1606491967887.png

Took me a few mins to realise that this only relates to Stocks in a CFD, not commodities :)
Phew!

I'm going to beef up my margin available just in case commodities are on the cards at some point also...
Currently using 23% of my margin, so not anywhere as exposed as some people that I have seen rushing to get help from the T212 community to see how much more they need to deposit to remain solvent, lol

CFD's...
They are not just for Christmas boys and girls :)

What 'extreme market conditions' are they referring to, or do they know something the rest of us don't? (I don't have an account BTW)

What 'extreme market conditions' are they referring to, or do they know something the rest of us don't? (I don't have an account BTW)
It's safe to assume this refers to he extreme volatility of the markets as they react to the incomprehensible wrecking of most economies by moronic politicians in response to a relatively trivial virus 'pandemic'.

In particular, their is great uncertainty about how long the bungled mangling will go on for and whether many businesses will cease to exist as a result, let alone be able to recover.

And there's all that unlimited borrowing to consider.......

😁

It's funny that they rushed to do this!
As if something big has just happened, lol

The economy had been fk'd for ages! Nothings really changed... we are still on the same trajectory :)

PS: I had been waiting for the drop in gold that happened last week.
T212 will not accept anymore long positions on Gold CFD now... I waited of this, only for them to block me.
I was fuming!

I'm calmer now, but still annoyed.
Hopefully I can buy more on Dec 1st when the margin requirements change and their risk is more balanced.

"
yesterday’s short-dated Call volumes in the RobinHood YOLO names were again just absolutely absurd, with TSLA seeing ~950k Calls trade, PLTR ~700k, NIO ~425k….while “lowly” SPX only saw 350k Calls traded...

...I’m telling you, this is a “real thing,” with the Retail hordes on Reddit/WSB intentionally creating negative convexity events for Dealers in short-dated out-of-the-money upside Calls in these single-name high-flyers."

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/c...-sentiment-overshoot-getting-scary-ahead-quad