any traders living in manchester?

wallstreet1928

Legendary member
6,609 89
I was wondering if anybody lived nearby as I was thinking of getting together and discussing the markets and trading methodologies etc........

Its funny being a trader, you feel like an alien at times as nobody can understand you or familiarise themselves with you.

I live in Levenshulme, south manchester, UK?

anybody nearby?

wallstreet1928

Legendary member
6,609 89
I go into stockport quiet a lot and I play cricket for Heaton mersey CC and go to gym at David Lloyds in cheadle?

so yes maybe we could meet up some time if you are ever free?

mahla

5 0
Sent you a PM
Hi people,

I live in Manchester, Clayton, at the moment. Would be interested in meeting up some time with either/both of you.

let me know if you have arranged anything already.

Ta

wallstreet1928

Legendary member
6,609 89
just organise something and let me know?

i was supposed to meet up with Gfrost in cheadle somwhere but i have been a bit busy with family problems as of late??

matrader

102 0
Hi
I also live in he Manchester area & would be interestd in chatting to like minded people.
Let me know if you arrange a meet.
Regards
Matt

wallstreet1928

Legendary member
6,609 89
Hello like minded people living in the same neighbourhood.......

can somebody please organise meet up with all those interested on this thread please, I prefer a saturday or sunday evening if possible?

thanks

wallstreet1928

Legendary member
6,609 89
I apologise to Graham once again for letting him down last Saturday as I sprained my ankle and had to call it quits!!

stefan10

110 4
hi

I was wondering if anybody lived nearby as I was thinking of getting together and discussing the markets and trading methodologies etc........

Its funny being a trader, you feel like an alien at times as nobody can understand you or familiarise themselves with you.

I live in Levenshulme, south manchester, UK?

anybody nearby?

i live in levenshulme also, west point

wallstreet1928

Legendary member
6,609 89
interesting levenshulme , west point .............same here, i live behind west point medical centre

yes i would certainly like to meet up?

where shall we meet up?

stefan10

110 4
i would certainly like to meet up but i have to be honest with you, i only opened my account with igindex 3 days ago and with the 100 i opened with im £4 down at the moment so im not the best, more of a benginner , but willing to learn if its any good to you ? i live opposite west point park, but i would defo like to meet up and your experience etc

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock