Any Traders in Northern Ireland

Hi Srainey,

I trade futures (ES, NQ, YM, CL & GC),stocks (US) and spot forex (USD cross). I am up for a chat and coffee if anyone is interest.

regards
G

Hi all,

I am free around lunchtime next Wed 28th Dec in Belfast if anyone is interested in meeting up?

G

Season Greetings All,
How about meeting up at Starbucks - corner of Arthur St and Castle Lane this Wednesday at 1pm?
Regards
G

Sorry I wouldn't have been able to make it today but I'll be back up in Belfast again in the new year if there's interest in another meetup

Sorry I wouldn't have been able to make it today but I'll be back up in Belfast again in the new year if there's interest in another meetup

No worries mate, let me know when you are next free and we can meet up... what would be good is to set up a group chat/get together to help each other...

Hey guys! I have been trading for just over a year now and would be interested in meeting some fellow traders around Belfast to share thoughts and ideas with. Please keep me informed on the next meetup, good luck.

When would you guys be available to grab a coffee and have a chat? I am usually free throughout the week so when would any of you be free of the next week or 2?

When would you guys be available to grab a coffee and have a chat? I am usually free throughout the week so when would any of you be free of the next week or 2?

Hi guys, is anyone actively day trading and would like to meet in Belfast?

I am new to trading and have been researching the forex market as a primary interest. I am currently living in Belfast and have come to realise that this country is extremely behind when it comes training courses and help on the subject.. I came across this thread and thought I'd ask use guys for any advice thanks..