Any recommended trading mentor?

go me though, i've successfully pissed away a chance at getting good contacts !

Hyperbolic Discounting. Google. Understand concept. Try to see the point I'm making, which is more subtle and just a tangent from said googling. Worship ground I walk on and be calm :)

i'm pretty sure i'll be permo'd when you log in next time

Do what you want... there's a lot of people with funny brown skin in my room, and some of them even have tits!

Never too late to stop digging holes though :)

actually wasn't racist at all!
well, if idig really far down, i might have to dig to get out

paradox :eek:

Do what you want... there's a lot of people with funny brown skin in my room, and some of them even have tits!

Never too late to stop digging holes though :)

here you say you front run on your 'about me ' bit...isn't that illegal? there ain't much about it on the interwebz, but i imagine working in goldman you'd get a whiff of some big orders...

I quake at the upcoming investiagation of me by my compliance officer at goldman sex.

Stop trying to be clever (you can't have one over me) and go get laid

I quake at the upcoming investiagation of me by my compliance officer at goldman sex.

Stop trying to be clever (you can't have one over me) and go get laid

i don't understand the feistiness?

i was NOT trying to get you to tell me orders ffs dont start that

Hi every t2w members,

I am new to trading. Does anyone know of any credible trading mentor to recommend me?

Many thanks

I think he falls more into the coaching category than the mentor category, but I have been under Ryan Watts (watts trading) for under a year and have reached profitability for the first time in six years of attempting to trade and I have learned a lot. It can take a while and there are some people there longer than me who are still not making it for whatever reason but he does make himself available and will work at helping you at least as hard as you work at learning. I am not sure that he is on this board though.

CREDIBILITY must be verified. There are too many clowns out there.

There are so many failed traders out there that resort to recovering losses through charging for coaching & mentoring its akin to the blind leading the blind.

It's imperative you ask for atleast the last 6-12 months of verified trading track record from the mentor before you proceed with any of them. If they can't supply this information, then f00k them off!

A good mentor will not really be motivated by charging you a couple of hundred bucks, as such a small amount of cash would be insignificant to them. However, a couple of hundred bucks would be significant to a failed trader & now alleged hot shot mentor trying to recover losses on his or her's trading account.

A good mentor will be reluctant to help as he or she's will be just too busy not from mentoring, but from making money from trading.

What's the worst that can happen : you could sign up to coaching from a useless trader, and then learn all those useless and unsustainable skills, along with picking up all the mentors bad trading habits. Thats when your really screwed!

Save yourself, be very selective and ensure you verify claimed or third party alleged credentials.

thats fine,your not asking for cash,just giving an opinion. However as it was your first post,its a bit suspicious.Do you tarde full time and use his methods.We would be happy to analys him and his methods on the watchdog thread

You published your e-mail for him to get a hold of you privately. What is the difference between that and a URL.
Okay, here I'll publish a web site to show no one gets in trouble around here for doing so. That way when you see I ddin't get kicked off the site, then you will know it is okay for you.
The only paid piece of software that I know is worth it are the TRM bands at Forex TRM-- www.forextrm.com.
There ya go. Now, you're next.
My endorsement is on their front page, but I don't get a dime for it. I just it know it works, which is why the company and the product gets my endorsement. OTT, I could care less if anyone clicks on it. I'm just making my point....jonjo.

It is a website, and I don't know whether I would be breaking the rules by publishing it on here.

You published your e-mail for him to get a hold of you privately. What is the difference between that and a URL.
Okay, here I'll publish a web site to show no one gets in trouble around here for doing so. That way when you see I ddin't get kicked off the site, then you will know it is okay for you.
The only paid piece of software that I know is worth it are the TRM bands at Forex TRM-- www.forextrm.com.
There ya go. Now, you're next.
My endorsement is on their front page, but I don't get a dime for it. I just it know it works, which is why the company and the product gets my endorsement. OTT, I could care less if anyone clicks on it. I'm just making my point....jonjo.

great if it works and you dont get a dime for the endosments,you wont mind proving it works. I know weve covered this ground before, but:smart:

your lordship on the
44122d1246072681-san-miguel-beer-san-miguel.jpg
again

I hear this guy is an awesome menstruator:

Attachments

• tom_hougaard.jpg
    tom_hougaard.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 258
Last edited: