Any recommended trading mentor?

Lord Flasheart

Legendary member
9,796 975
thats fine,your not asking for cash,just giving an opinion. However as it was your first post,its a bit suspicious.Do you tarde full time and use his methods.We would be happy to analys him and his methods on the watchdog thread

4xpipcounter

Experienced member
1,556 28
You published your e-mail for him to get a hold of you privately. What is the difference between that and a URL.
Okay, here I'll publish a web site to show no one gets in trouble around here for doing so. That way when you see I ddin't get kicked off the site, then you will know it is okay for you.
The only paid piece of software that I know is worth it are the TRM bands at Forex TRM-- www.forextrm.com.
There ya go. Now, you're next.
My endorsement is on their front page, but I don't get a dime for it. I just it know it works, which is why the company and the product gets my endorsement. OTT, I could care less if anyone clicks on it. I'm just making my point....jonjo.

It is a website, and I don't know whether I would be breaking the rules by publishing it on here.

Lord Flasheart

Legendary member
9,796 975
You published your e-mail for him to get a hold of you privately. What is the difference between that and a URL.
Okay, here I'll publish a web site to show no one gets in trouble around here for doing so. That way when you see I ddin't get kicked off the site, then you will know it is okay for you.
The only paid piece of software that I know is worth it are the TRM bands at Forex TRM-- www.forextrm.com.
There ya go. Now, you're next.
My endorsement is on their front page, but I don't get a dime for it. I just it know it works, which is why the company and the product gets my endorsement. OTT, I could care less if anyone clicks on it. I'm just making my point....jonjo.
great if it works and you dont get a dime for the endosments,you wont mind proving it works. I know weve covered this ground before, but:smart:

SanMiguel

Experienced member
1,135 25
I hear this guy is an awesome menstruator:

Attachments

Last edited:

gamma

Experienced member
1,231 331
This Marc Walton seems to be some self styled guru promoting some signal service.
Which incidentally is not doing well.

gamma

Experienced member
1,231 331
what do you mean " Does your wee fella trade"
This is gamma
I am the Trader
All good Highlander's trade