any props in israel?

sasi said:
good luck to you too

what do you trade?

nowdays I trade bunds outright' I switched from Euribor Spread trading cause I didn't like the rythm...it was too slow for me...

yourself?

currently I'm trading maof, after 4 years of euribor.
maof has almost no costs, no TT and commission is around 10 agorot.
much cheaper.

well, good luck and hope you'll get your money if you'll make it.

Trading firms in Israel

Hi,

Can anyone update this for me, looking for a firm to trade out of Israel, want to know what the deal is for rent, platforms, rates and splits.

Any help appreciated.

:D

which line? there are some prop shops as Matrix and pi group as others have mentioned, you can try em.

BARLI said:
which line? there are some prop shops as Matrix and pi group as others have mentioned, you can try em.

Hi,

I meant internet or T1 line, do you know of any other arcades around?

BARLI said:
where, are you from? Seems like you're here for vacation?;-)
this is the best internet provider

http://www.bezeq.co.il/Cultures/en-US/Bezeq/

From LA, am here for a long holiday, might be longer. Wanted to trade from home but if there some good shops around then i prefer to trade from an arcade. So Matrix and PI are the only options then i guess if i need an office?

Thanks

no, they hire prop traders to trade company's money, as I understand you trade your own money... what you need is just fast internet connection, you can get it through the link above(Bezeq). And keep on trading through your broker ;-)

Sasi , Does PI GROUP increase your Bruto to 7.5

and then 10 after the 3rd rear like Matrix ABC ???

pi does much better, they increase your precentages by 5% every year, so if your good it will be much much more then 2,500 shekels a month, if you make 10,000 pounds a month which is what a proffessional trader should do for minimum, you get 4,000 shekels a month every year (500 pounds)

Thanks for the Answer !!

I did their Exam and looking forward for answer - I was there last week in Friday - maybe you saw me. how soon should I get their answer ?? and does traders there succeed in making constant profits month after month ?? and what do you think was an easier market for you - the EUROBIR Or the German Bund ?? once again - thanks for the answer !!!

Last edited: