any other women on here

BSD

Veteren member
3,819 985
Morning Terrie how are you ?

:)

Up bright and early I see.

There were always some other girls here, coming and going as it were, eg do you remember Claudia, we used to have fun with her, couple of others also, eg Rollingstone, elitejets, etc.

terriegym

102 11
Morning Terrie how are you ?

Up bright and early I see.

There were always some other girls here, coming and going as it were, eg do you remember Claudia, we used to have fun with her, couple of others also, eg Rollingstone, elitejets, etc.

am always up at 5. getting few hours of work done before the open!!!:cheesy:

have had a good morning so far.

yes i rememeber Claudia, i hope shes ok.

didnt want to think i was a 'Billy no mates!!' :LOL:

ffsear

2,250 496
We had a few but sadly they all turned out to be the same bloke known as Davie Robertson

terriegym

102 11
We had a few but sadly they all turned out to be the same bloke known as Davie Robertson

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

guess im the token female for now then!!

BSD

Veteren member
3,819 985
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

guess im the token female for now then!!

images

:):):)

I'll drink a wine to that Terrie.

images

Dentalfloss

Legendary member
63,404 3,726
Will you be making any live calls ??

BSD

Veteren member
3,819 985
oh oh oh Ive started drinking wine on occasion!!! i must have finally grown up!! :clap::clap::clap:

Way to go, way to go, bring on a couple of bottles any time.

images

Good to hear you had a good morning, happy you've got trading cracked !!!

One thing I agree on with F - don't ask who that is haha, all you have to check is who's got most posts in shortest time ever under his belt ;-) - is you need your 10k hours of practise before you get good at most things.

Bit worrying I find are the hours you keep Terrie, 5 am is still kinda the middle of the night for me.

:eek:

Oddest thing ever, haven't heard that song you gave me in years, and just some minutes ago I hear it on the radio...

:eek::eek::eek:

Mind boggling power the mind has.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Keep up the good trades.

images

BSD

Veteren member
3,819 985
well that really depend on what mood i'm in!!:D

I've heard it said that wine can have mood enhancing effects if that's any help in deciding about that. I can actually help you empty dem bottles, pretty talented at that, me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock