Any GTA Area Traders Interested In Meetup?

Wondering if there are any day/swing traders in the GTA
who would be in a semi-regular meetup. I'm located in the Aurora, N Richmond Hill area but open to travel within/across the GTA

Regards
RHST

Wondering if there are any day/swing traders in the GTA
who would be in a semi-regular meetup. I'm located in the Aurora, N Richmond Hill area but open to travel within/across the GTA

Regards
RHST

I'm in Toronto would like to chat. I've been day trading s p but not having any consistancy.
Chris Wood8

Hey guys! I'm in Toronto - finally trading fx full time and I'm always open to meet local trades. So far I never had a luck with that LOL. I'm a daytrader and planning to do more of swing trading as well.

Cheers,

Tom

Hey guys! I'm in Toronto - finally trading fx full time and I'm always open to meet local trades. So far I never had a luck with that LOL. I'm a daytrader and planning to do more of swing trading as well.

Cheers,

Tom

Hey Tom still here triing to figure out the sp. If you skype add me to your contacts.
chris.wood881

Hey how are you doing these days I'm still trying to get it tradeing sp.
Chris

Hi Chris,

It's nice to see a (rare) Canadian member here - even one who is within driving range from me!

I'd love to join any meet-ups and am also willing to travel reasonable distances!

Amit

Hi Chris,

It's nice to see a (rare) Canadian member here - even one who is within driving range from me!

I'd love to join any meet-ups and am also willing to travel reasonable distances!

Amit

Hey Amit How's your trading going. Do you have a skype address mine is chris.wood881
but I'm new at it so I need to practice. Just like my trading
Chris

Ha, ha - out of the most populated area in Canada there're just 3 of us.

Cheers,

Tom

Hey Amit How's your trading going. Do you have a skype address mine is chris.wood881
but I'm new at it so I need to practice. Just like my trading
Chris

Hi Chris,

I actually don't use Skype but if in the future I do decide to get it, I will add you.

Amit

Ha, ha - out of the most populated area in Canada there're just 3 of us.

Cheers,

Tom

LoL yeah, T2W needs to raise brand awareness outside of the U.K. I actually know of more traders based outside of Canada than I do in Canada. Perhaps trading isn't as big here as it is in the U.K. or maybe, New York?