Hampshire Traders

Hi Guys,

Brutus Dog and I will be coming down to join you. Although from London, we know Tricks well ! I Also know Lee Shepherd through our skype room.

Both AJ and I have 3G data cards compatible with any laptop so WiFi should not be neccessary. Met with Tricks at this locale before. They give plenty of free biscuits away with their coffee ! As designated driver I am going to be limited to coffee !!

See you guys on the 31st !

CB

Last edited:
Hi ya ceydababy,

Look forward to meeting you and brutus dog.

Free biscuits, great, i'll bring an empty laptop bag.

Hi Guys,

Brutus Dog and I will be coming down to join you. Although from London, we know Tricks well ! I Also know Lee Shepherd through our skype room.

Both AJ and I have 3G data cards compatible with any laptop so WiFi should not be neccessary. Met with Tricks at this locale before. They give plenty of free biscuits away with their coffee ! As designated driver I am going to be limited to coffee !!

See you guys on the 31st !

CB

looking forward to it. should be interesting meeting others from this solitary pursuit. even though im not driving i think i'll stay off the booze after last night.:(

looking forward to it. should be interesting meeting others from this solitary pursuit. even though im not driving i think i'll stay off the booze after last night.:(

Ahhh...Still not feeling right. Not as bad as last time, but still not good :cry:

You watching Chelsea later mate ?? or is it Millwall you support these days ???

31st March suits me at the Portsmouth Marriott.

Hi Lee,

I'll be there, and look forward to meeting yourself and the other guys. I count about 10 of us meeting up, so far, - looks like we might need to hire a small conference room at this rate!

cheers - Tricks (Richard)

Hi Lee,

I'll be there, and look forward to meeting yourself and the other guys. I count about 10 of us meeting up, so far, - looks like we might need to hire a small conference room at this rate!

cheers - Tricks (Richard)[/QUOTE

Roll on the 31st then !! this is the Marriott we went to TRICKS, right ??

Ahhh...Still not feeling right. Not as bad as last time, but still not good :cry:

You watching Chelsea later mate ?? or is it Millwall you support these days ???

:LOL:

dont know where that came from:rolleyes: fwiw i used to be a regular down the den some atmosphere thats for sure!

:LOL:

dont know where that came from:rolleyes: fwiw i used to be a regular down the den some atmosphere thats for sure!

Hey AJ,

Pompey (My team) beat Man United in the cup today - great result! Hope you're well.

cheers - Richard

Update on attendance for meet up.

Venue: Marriott Hotel - Portsmouth
Date: Monday 31st March 2008
Time: 19:30
Event: Business/social, Traders new and old.

Attendee's:

Lee Shepherd
BuzzLightYear
Tricks
WinMoney
Lighting McQueen
PeterNoble
Ceydababy
BrutusDog

Update on attendance for meet up.

Venue: Marriott Hotel - Portsmouth
Date: Monday 31st March 2008
Time: 19:30
Event: Business/social, Traders new and old.

Attendee's:

Lee Shepherd
BuzzLightYear
Tricks
WinMoney
Lighting McQueen
PeterNoble
Ceydababy
BrutusDog

Hi All, I am afraid I am going to have to dip out. Bit tied up with work at the moment. Hopefully catch up at the next one. Buzz.

Hampshire Meetup

Dropped by the Hotel a little late on the way back from the Gym. Unfortunately as the Hotel was fairly busy, i wasn't really sure where everyone was meeting (I need to get more organised !)

I'll check the board to see if another social is organised. I'd be interested to meet some local traders, as I may be going full-time with a futures company in the summer

Thanks

James

My thanks to PeterNoble for picking me up from the ferry, interesting ideas and charts presented at the meet.

Disappointed that more didn't turn up to enable a broader expansion on the discussions and ideas.

We had a good time anyway :D

My reason for not attending:

Please read this as an apology not an excuse....BUT....

Having spoke with tricks on the phone we met up prior to this meeting which was equally successful for which we both got something out of it, we continue to speak most days on the phone as well as skype.

Having been and still am in contact with Ceydababy who is in contact with brutus dog informed me they were also unable to attend.

Having posted attendee's a week prior and having heard nothing from anyone else I hope you will understand that I was not prepared to go to the marriott and ask at reception if Lighting McQueen and buzzLightYear were here. I'm an embarrassment to myself without adding extra injury to myself.

I did not know anyone else was attending as no one replied and not having anyone's name or contact numbers and not knowing where they'd be let alone what they looked like, what they were wearing and where they'd be standing. Maybe for the next meeting I would advise exchanging mobile numbers and names of each other. What do others think?

Hi Lee

Sorry you did not make it. I understand where you are coming from and I think we have learnt a good lesson perhaps on how not to arrange a meeting. Swopping contact details is a good idea.

I'm up for another meeting, perhaps early next month. Any other suggestions?

I think the venue is ok and easy to get for most of us. To make it easier it may be an idea to sort out a date using a conference call on skype to start with. Do we want someone to collect the contact details and mail them out or contact each other individually. I would suggest perhaps one of the more established members to collect the details, if not I would be happy to do it.

Last night I was encouraged to hear Lightning McQueen's thoughts on some of my charts and to hear about his methodology. I believe that meeting up would be both encouraging and informative. Perhaps filling in some of those missing pieces in out different trading approaches.

Hi Peternoble

I'm very dissapointed that we all went to such trouble to arrange it and (for me) it didn't happen.
I've obviously missed out on something there.

I can be found on SKYPE under my name.

Please feel free to contact me.

A meeting early next month or at the end of this one is good for me.

Am I the only trader that is interested in increasing my skills my learning off others??????

Is anyone interested in meeting up???

I can be contacted on skype under my name.

Is anyone bothered????????????????