Any DMA brokers offering Guaranteed SL?

Rafiq

I am looking for a broker, who is DMA AND offering Guaranteed Stop Loss ( and does quick executions as well )

Any ideas? Thanks

Impossible.

DMA brokers are for proper traders, proper traders don't use guaranteed stop losses because of the horrendous cost (not that they could anyway).

GSL are a marketing gimmick and a very profitable insurance sideline to whoever offers them. You're better off self insuring, ie taking the slippage on some trades here and there.

I am looking for a broker, who is DMA AND offering Guaranteed Stop Loss ( and does quick executions as well )

Any ideas? Thanks

I have to agree with Bobby, using a reputable broker with access to decent liquidity means that it's very rare a stop will be slipped by much, I don't think I've ever seen one slipped on these two brokers by more than the guaranteed spread extension. I got out 3 pips above my stop on Friday's NFP result (having JUST entered the wrong way - I algorithmically trade, hence this odd pattern) on the UJ and was able to enter in the opposite direction 2 pips above that. That ~60 pip bar appeared, to the human eye, almost instantly.

Last edited: