Any DMA brokers offering Guaranteed SL?

Rafiq

4 0
I am looking for a broker, who is DMA AND offering Guaranteed Stop Loss ( and does quick executions as well )

Any ideas? Thanks

BobbyBB

176 8
Impossible.

DMA brokers are for proper traders, proper traders don't use guaranteed stop losses because of the horrendous cost (not that they could anyway).

GSL are a marketing gimmick and a very profitable insurance sideline to whoever offers them. You're better off self insuring, ie taking the slippage on some trades here and there.

random12345

Established member
793 280
I am looking for a broker, who is DMA AND offering Guaranteed Stop Loss ( and does quick executions as well )

Any ideas? Thanks

I have to agree with Bobby, using a reputable broker with access to decent liquidity means that it's very rare a stop will be slipped by much, I don't think I've ever seen one slipped on these two brokers by more than the guaranteed spread extension. I got out 3 pips above my stop on Friday's NFP result (having JUST entered the wrong way - I algorithmically trade, hence this odd pattern) on the UJ and was able to enter in the opposite direction 2 pips above that. That ~60 pip bar appeared, to the human eye, almost instantly.

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock