Any advice on where to sell forex EA

NDarvis

Hi I have coded my own EA and I have been trading it for a while too, I am at the point where I would also like to sell it however being based in Australia it can be hard with all the regulations, I have seen thousands of websites out there selling similar things but Im not sure how. I have tried to link up to some payment gateways who say you cant sell that type of product yet so many people still are.

I would be interested in signing up to an umbrella company who has all the regulations ect to sell under their license if anyone knows of any?

At the moment I have it listed on my website for free when you open an account with the recommended broker but I want to sell it if possible.

Last edited:
Well, I can't say anything about sales restrictions or regulation in Australia.

As far as payment gateways are concerned, since RegNow blacklisted forex related products I'd go with Avangate or maybe click2sell. They will handle the whole payment process and also collect sales tax when required.

Depending on how eager you are to sell your EA you might want to contact a few review sites to see if they are interested in promoting it.

good luck with this ..sorry but EA's are a dime a dozen ....

N

Hi I have coded my own EA and I have been trading it for a while too, I am at the point where I would also like to sell it however being based in Australia it can be hard with all the regulations, I have seen thousands of websites out there selling similar things but Im not sure how. I have tried to link up to some payment gateways who say you cant sell that type of product yet so many people still are.

I would be interested in signing up to an umbrella company who has all the regulations ect to sell under their license if anyone knows of any?

At the moment I have it listed on my website for free when you open an account with the recommended broker but I want to sell it if possible.

High competition and this is not so possible. You need to spend some money & time to promote this.

Better thing is to get profits from this EA rather than selling. No hard feelings. :rolleyes:

Why don't you sell a book on stamp collecting or something useful like that and give the EA away for free with it as a loss leader?

You'd sell tonnes down the market.