profitable forex EA - making more than 100% return per year

shadowfx990

hi everyone,

currently i developed an EA which can produce more than 100% return within a year. i have tested on my live account and started from usd 1000 a year ago and now making more than usd 10k profit.
i would like to know who has a very profitable EA in hand so i could exchange mine with yours. i will provide full live statement for a year result. for those who want to buy from me, please give me a good offer, if not i would not willing to sell it since my intention here is to exhange a profitable EA rather than sell

I don't understand why you'd want to exchange it if it's making you money. Something doesn't add up...

hi everyone,

currently i developed an EA which can produce more than 100% return within a year. i have tested on my live account and started from usd 1000 a year ago and now making more than usd 10k profit.
i would like to know who has a very profitable EA in hand so i could exchange mine with yours. i will provide full live statement for a year result. for those who want to buy from me, please give me a good offer, if not i would not willing to sell it since my intention here is to exhange a profitable EA rather than sell

Hey mate

100% profit per year on an EA is'nt that tough to do

its your drawdown percentage where the magic is ;)

N

I don't understand why you'd want to exchange it if it's making you money. Something doesn't add up...

i totally agree...a license to print money and you're selling it?

so $1k to $10k in a year = 100% returns? is my maths wrong here?

agree with hoggums....something stinks to high heaven..!

i totally agree...a license to print money and you're selling it?

so $1k to $10k in a year = 100% returns? is my maths wrong here?

agree with hoggums....something stinks to high heaven..!

thats an 800- 1000% return in a year.........but i'm not biting :rolleyes:

N

give us it for free.. u r already making 100% per year. let every one make 100% and no loosers in forex market and GOD will bless u for your kindness ... no poverty will remain on earth if that was possible..

With you two not biting, I don't think that I will, either. There's something fishy about all that bait and no biting.

You guys are insane. A chance to make all that money while I vacation in the Bahamas on my yacht everyday sounds like just what I'm looking for.

I'm biting!!
I want to be a no-good, 2-bit, lazy azz son-of-a b1tch and rake in $10,000 per month!!

Peter

PS: I'm also still waiting for my inheritance from my long lost dead uncle who lived in Nigeria. I'm so excited!!

You guys are insane. A chance to make all that money while I vacation in the Bahamas on my yacht everyday sounds like just what I'm looking for.

I'm biting!!
I want to be a no-good, 2-bit, lazy azz son-of-a b1tch and rake in $10,000 per month!!

Peter

:cry: Will you, still, write to us?

yes i must be crazy, dunno why im turning down such an opp....its weird....

if pigs could fly.....