AAPL
AAPL 1.16.20.jpg
ROKU
ROKU 1.16.20.jpg
BABA
BABA 1.16.20.jpg
TSLA
TSLA 1.16.20.jpg

UP 11%. First time traded Limited orders, now understand how much I was losing trading with market orders. I used one market order with BYND when sold my contract and could see how much market makers has taken from me... I would make even more with that trade if used limited order, IV was huge for BYND today, if I'm not mistaken around 60%+ which impact option's contract price a lot, so even small move can make decent return, in my case I was able to catch a good move. Also, had only 3 trades, no rush, no greed, I've seen the market is choppy and difficult to trade, so I didn't over traded today, definitely a good day for me regarding new knowledge and experience.

Trades:

AAPL
AAPL 1.17.20.jpg
BYND
BYND 1.17.20.jpg
AMD
AMD 1.17.20jpg.jpg

I knew AMD wants to break that level, so my trade was okay, I've cut my loss fast. The only thing is, I've seen HUGE amount of orders in Level 2 over there, so I needed to sell little bit earlier because there was no way AMD could break that level at that moment. But since I just started o learn Level 2, it was first time I've seen such huge numbers so didn't even know what to do. About the big move later, I would probably take it because it was an easy setup, I just was working already at my job so didn't see the market. Unfortunately I see such moves a lot during my work time, so I need to train myself faster to make enough money first two hours so I can leave my job and I will be able to wait such moves, they happen pretty often with different stocks.

Will continue post my trades, I've been posting my losing trades on another community that is why stopped posting here, but I don't have that much losing trades lately plus I feel like I need more analyze all of my trades, because I'm not satisfied by my green days, I still don't trade, I smartly gamble. The main reason I would say is, I have decent entries but I have no idea where to exit, trying to learn the Tape but don't spend enough time with it.

Up 3.5%

ToS = $1137
Tasty = $1116

NVDA
NVDA 3.2.20.jpg
AAPL
APPL 3.2.20.jpg
SPY
SPY 3.2.20.jpg

Crazy day with several stupid trades, started a day with 3 losses but was able to return everything.

Up 10.5%

ToS = $1110
Tasty = $1369

SPY

SPY 3.3.20.jpg
SPY(2) 3.3.20.jpg
AAPL
AAPL 3.3.20.jpg
NFLX
NFLX 3.3.20.jpg

Last edited:
Had several stupid trades and again started my day with a big loss so needed to return my money, statistically I lose more money at the beginning of the day where the market is crazy and I'm not patient, I only start making money later.

Up 2%

ToS = $1101
Tasty = $1415

AAPL
AAPL 3.4.20.jpg
SPY
SPY 3.4.20.jpg
BYND
BYND 3.4.20.jpg
AMD
AMD 3.4.20.jpg

Probably one of the most terrible trading days for me so far, without jokes, the reason is - I was mentally destroyed, after several losses I was so focused on trying to take back my money so I got literally exhausted pretty fast and my brain didn't work at all, I didn't even care too much what about what I'm doing. But I knew that a red day is coming because I have no been having it for a while, so it's okay. I don't even care about money, I don't like that I didn't follow my rules and just started to do stupid things.

Down 7.1%

ToS = 927
Tasty = 1397

AAPL
AAPL 3.5.20.jpg
NFLX
NFLX 3.5.20.jpg
BABA
BABA 3.5.20.jpg
SPY
SPY 3.5.20.jpg

Crazy day, again one stupid trade potentially destroys all the profits, I need to work on this part so bad, cut my losses. And I over trade for sure. But I want to keep doing it because I believe I learn faster this way. More trades => more mistakes => more experience => better skill => more money.

Up 9.2%

ToS = 927
Tasty = 1366

TSLA
TSLA 3.11.20.jpg
BABA
BABA 3.11.20.jpg
SPY
SPY 3.12.20.jpg

I hate making money goals at this period of my trading path because I feel like the goal will push me and I will start making more mistakes, but I want to see 2k+ on Tasty and 2k on ToS accounts until summer, which is pretty possible because I've grew up Tasy from 1k within about 3 weeks. So 2 months is more than enough if I will not be reckless idiot. Once I will reach those numbers, I will put more money and will start trading with big psychological numbers for my brain, so I can improve my emotions and self control. Because if I will be able to double two accounts during few months in a such terrible market like now, it will mean I got some skill already, it will be only about emotions.

Also, I need to make a note somewhere, do not try to double my money withing one trade, this is the biggest challenge. My entries in most cases are pretty decent, I almost always can make around 5-15% of my position, but not satisfied and hold the position too much, even though most people would be more than happy to make such returns per day. So yeah, I need to work on my exits and my losses.

Made so stupid mistakes... Bought one contract today when needed to sell it and bought CALL contract when needed to buy PUT. My brain doesn't work either in the morning or at all.

Up 6.7%

ToS = $997
Tasty = $1441

AAPL
AAPL 3.12.20.jpg
TSLA
TSLA 3.12.20.jpg
SPY
SPY 3.12.20.jpg

Twice bought wrong order...

Up 4.1%

ToS = $1024
Tasty = $1501

NVDA
NVDA 3.13.20.jpg
TSLA
TSLA 3.13.20.jpg

3.13.20 (forgot to post trades from Friday)

Last edited:
Okay I'm impatient, the market is volatile now so I can't just sit by and watch how good moves happen without me. I've added $3500 to Tasty broker since I'm trading there much better. Don't think that I will be able to use all $5k tomorrow, but seems like I will have $2.5k already. Honestly got nervous for some reason, I will try to start slowly tomorrow, one position will be $500-1000 and trades probably will be very fast, 10-20 percent and I'm out. I need to get used to new gains and losses.

Here we go, I felt right. This is a mental game for sure... Fucked myself today, lost 75% of the ToS account. How would I do that?
Few weeks ago I've found out that in a lot of cases I lose only when I listen to somebody, because I don't understand the trade and just blindly take it. So I seriously decided do not listen to anybody, close all the discords and chats during the trading hours. What do you think happened? I consistently had mostly green days and was growing my account even though still made a lot of mistakes. Today when I've done trading Tasty account (which was okay until I lost all my gains in one trade, but at least I wasn't red), I've got a notification from Discord to my cellphone from a chat that Tesla's specific price looks sweet and it's a good point to short it. What do you think I did? Ignoring chart, ignoring the fact that I HATE trading Tesla and I've mentioned that a lot of times already, I still shorted it with 75% of my account. Once I did it, of course it reverses and never go back. I was angry on myself that I broke my own rule do not listen to anybody, didn't wan to cut my loss and said I will either loss everything or I will wait until it will reverse. Of course it didn't. I still have those options but we all know how time goes against us the chance I will take my money back is extremely low, I don't even know how deep should it drop tomorrow because I bought PUTs right at the today's bottom plus the stock was volatile thus contracts were expensive.

Honestly I don't even care about money that much, I kind of feel relief that I will not trade with ToS anymore because I hate how it lags, but what I hated of course that I'm just stupid idiot and can't be disciplined for a long time. It happens with EVERYTHING, I start to control myself or improve something in me, but slowly during some time I do it worse and worse. I created my journal right after that stupid trade as an addicted person who needs to learn how to be disciplined every day without exception. I will write down my thoughts about the day every evening, need to do it at least for 2 months now, without exceptions.

Yeah, one more thing. Because of the stupid trade, I was not able to trade my setup! And it occurred right after I bought those PUTs because it was divergence. I even bought CALL but didn't hold it for a long time because it was stupid holidng PUTs and CALLs at the same time. If I was just patient and traded only my setups without rush, I would be able to make 50-100% with that divergence. But I decided to listed to somebody and throw my money to random trades.

I will not specify the percentage that I've lost because I still didn't sell those contracts, I will provide my profits\losses tomorrow for two days.

Trades.

AAPL
AAPL 3.17.20.jpg
ROKU
ROKU 3.17.20.jpg
SPY
SPY 3.17.20.jpg
TSLA
TSLA 3.17.20.jpg

It was crazy day. I was able to take my money back, it is the biggest day for me so far regarding profits. I feel like I make more money only after big losses, because I begin trading braver and I'm more patient.

I still don't have any reasons to be happy, yesterday was terrible day and I need to work on myself. I also traded 5k account today the first time, and was able only make $70, I made such profits when had 1k. I also was down about $400-500 if not mistaken, it was just... I saw that $400-500 (loss), + yesterdays 75% loss, I felt little bit desperate. But eventually because of this crazy market I was able to return my money.

I will not count how much I've made or lost because during these two days I'm at the same position, I've lost a lot and was able to return it today. Tomorrow will continue post percentage.

ToS = $992
Tasty = $5053 (funded $3400)

AAPL
AAPL 3.18.20.jpg
BABA
BABA 3.18.20.jpg
TSLA
TSLA 3.18.20.jpg
SPY
SPY 3.18.20.jpg
AAPL(2)
AAPL(2) 3.18.20.jpg

Here we go, I felt right. This is a mental game for sure... Fucked myself today, lost 75% of the ToS account. How would I do that?
Few weeks ago I've found out that in a lot of cases I lose only when I listen to somebody, because I don't understand the trade and just blindly take it. So I seriously decided do not listen to anybody, close all the discords and chats during the trading hours. What do you think happened? I consistently had mostly green days and was growing my account even though still made a lot of mistakes. Today when I've done trading Tasty account (which was okay until I lost all my gains in one trade, but at least I wasn't red), I've got a notification from Discord to my cellphone from a chat that Tesla's specific price looks sweet and it's a good point to short it. What do you think I did? Ignoring chart, ignoring the fact that I HATE trading Tesla and I've mentioned that a lot of times already, I still shorted it with 75% of my account. Once I did it, of course it reverses and never go back. I was angry on myself that I broke my own rule do not listen to anybody, didn't wan to cut my loss and said I will either loss everything or I will wait until it will reverse. Of course it didn't. I still have those options but we all know how time goes against us the chance I will take my money back is extremely low, I don't even know how deep should it drop tomorrow because I bought PUTs right at the today's bottom plus the stock was volatile thus contracts were expensive.

Honestly I don't even care about money that much, I kind of feel relief that I will not trade with ToS anymore because I hate how it lags, but what I hated of course that I'm just stupid idiot and can't be disciplined for a long time. It happens with EVERYTHING, I start to control myself or improve something in me, but slowly during some time I do it worse and worse. I created my journal right after that stupid trade as an addicted person who needs to learn how to be disciplined every day without exception. I will write down my thoughts about the day every evening, need to do it at least for 2 months now, without exceptions.

Yeah, one more thing. Because of the stupid trade, I was not able to trade my setup! And it occurred right after I bought those PUTs because it was divergence. I even bought CALL but didn't hold it for a long time because it was stupid holidng PUTs and CALLs at the same time. If I was just patient and traded only my setups without rush, I would be able to make 50-100% with that divergence. But I decided to listed to somebody and throw my money to random trades.

I will not specify the percentage that I've lost because I still didn't sell those contracts, I will provide my profits\losses tomorrow for two days.

Trades.

AAPL
View attachment 276269
ROKU
View attachment 276270
SPY
View attachment 276271
TSLA
View attachment 276272

can i offer some humble advice ? .....

never ever ever ever ever lose more than 10% of your account in a day

set your risk accordingly and stop if you hit it

if you continually losing you have a poor system and need to find a better one ....reducing loss % will keep you in the game for a while longer......good luck

N

Last edited:
can i offer some humble advice ? .....

never ever ever ever ever lose more than 10% of your account in a day

set your risk accordingly and stop if you hit it

if you continually losing you have a poor system and need to find a better one ....reducing loss % will keep you in the game for a while longer......good luck

N
I have a bad system it's a fact, but I was pretty consistent lately, the problem with me is that I can be consistent for a long time but after that I lose my focus and lose all the profits I had in one day... Thanks for the advice, I work on it but it's not easy.

For example today I again lost $650 on my Tasty account, it's a lot for me... But what's funny after few hours the stock came back to my point of VWAP and I could sell everything losing nothing. I was hoping it will break VWAP and I will eventually make good profits. It bounced again, went up and I lost a lot of money for my account. So I'm stubborn.
I'm still up though, but it took me to grow the account about 3 weeks and lose those money during one day. The only thing is, percentage wise I've lost today much less cuz the account has more money now, so it's still okay but I mentally not ready to use big sizes tomorrow to get back my loss. (at least now, when I wake up I forgot all my rules and become reckless).

Alright another stupid day where only inability to cut my loss destroys the whole day.

I also need to make a counter here of how many times per day I mess up with orders. Bought CALLs when I needed to buy PUTs again...Right at the breakdown. I wait for the day when I will not work anymore, will have good sleep and time to work on myself, because I almost sure the reason I'm so stupid is because I'm constantly tired and want to sleep.

Down 9.2%

ToS = $1090
Tasty = $4366

AAPL
AAPL 3.19.20.jpg
SPY
SPY 3.19.20.jpg
SPY(2) 3.19.20.jpg

Tomorrow's focus:

1. Cutting losses without hesitation.
2. Trading only setup that I can explain, I should have few reasons why I've made that order so I can track those trades and see how the setup work. Just randomly buy every breakout is not going to work.
3. I need to work on my reading tape skill, this is something I hate doing and always procrastinate because I don't understand it, but according to how many traders say it's vital to understand it, I feel like I need to put more time into it. But I talk about it for months already.... Alright after this post I close everything, go to OnDemand feature and read the tape on breakouts and breakdowns.

Hey there ....

I really appreciate your honesty and your candour posting here

But if I were mentoring you I wouldn’t be letting you near live accounts at the moment

According to these posts you are displaying far too many potential flaws in your processes, system and execution ....in other words you are not tight enough to Be live trading and therefore will,lose all your money over time

Please go to demo whilst you tighten up and improve your processes ...I’m just trying to save you some money and pain

Good,luck

N