Annoyed of Fleet.

As a new member I would like to thank those who offer genuine advice on this board .Please do not be put off by others whose main enjoyment comes from ruining others pleasure .
If I have a complaint it is that I have spent far too many hours on this site reading the threads when I should be doing other things.Maybe someday I will also understand some more of the terminology and techniques that many of you use .However it is never boring when your learning .To the site admin :keep up the good work.

Mr Charts

Just read your posts and to be frank the fact that you have been getting rude pm's does not surprise me but does annoy me.

I thought I could attempt to rectify the situation somewhat by posting a complimentary PM to you, though I am sure you receive many of those already !

You, like Naz, are one of the posters I always enjoy reading on the T2W site and I want to compliment you on the information and advice you pass on to the site visitors - you manage to convey useful information without being condescending or arrogant.

Thanks for all the posts and don't let the unprintables grind you down !

Cheers

Mac

I will repeat what Skim said above. If anyone has received abusive pm's, please forward it/them to the moderators and the matter will be dealt with. If it was me, I would just hit the ban button, but then that's perhaps an abuse of my privileges . Sadly, others do not have this option. No one should have to tolerate that kind of behaviour. This is supposedly a free society and one should not have to resort to refusing pm's.
There has been recent long discussions between Moderators, the outcome of which is that we are going to come down hard on anyone whose post is abusive, derogatory, defamatory etc. towards another member. NO exceptions. Constructive criticism does not have to be rude to be heard! Bloody mindedness can be as loud as you like, but no one will hear or listen......

ersatz, china white, theknifemac and all those people who have sent me emails of support - thank you very much - it's great to hear from the good people for a change ;-)
Richard