An entry on the right side of the market

Now, now.

Actually, that whole area used to be underwater, which is why one can find truckloads of seashells all over the southern portion of the state.

and now its the new Florence, centre of the New Renaissance ? a mecca for Art and Culture ?

sorry db, I didn;t start out with intention to mock you or your state, but i have real concerns about your compatriot who pops up on every other thread, offering a solution to whatever ails the postee, as a quick conversion to His Method. All the time directing traffic to his site.
To be fair, he is the best, most subtle troll there has ever been, but troll he is.

and now its the new Florence, centre of the New Renaissance ? a mecca for Art and Culture ?

sorry db, I didn;t start out with intention to mock you or your state, but i have real concerns about your compatriot who pops up on every other thread, offering a solution to whatever ails the postee, as a quick conversion to His Method. All the time directing traffic to his site.
To be fair, he is the best, most subtle troll there has ever been, but troll he is.

Actually, I moved. Sold at the top, thanks largely to charts :clap:

But after 12 years as dbphoenix, I'm sort of stuck with it, so now I look at it as rising from the ashes.

Actually, I moved. Sold at the top, thanks largely to charts :clap:

But after 12 years as dbphoenix, I'm sort of stuck with it, so now I look at it as rising from the ashes.

i hear there's an apartment in Manhattan recently become vacant.

Sorry back on the Heath Legderisms from the other thread (n)

Oooh, you are awful... but I like you.

499852633_m.jpg

I don't get the buy zone. Perhaps I'm losing the ability to communicate in English but it doesn't make sense to me. Am I missing something? Like specific software?

Hi ninja,
Can't speak for TRO but have been reading about the buy zone (the name in itself is misleading as there are two zones - one for short entries and one for longs). My main issue with it is that is seems (to me) to be a scalping method and this isn't great in (my) spreadbetting scenario where spreads are 3+pips. It is interesting to see his method though, particularly how he uses a level 2 type trading facility.
This is just my take on it from an admittedly brief review of the information. These issues are no doubt covered in detail on TRO's thread.
Cheers,
NT