Entry? or Stop? or Exit?

RUDEBOY

Experienced member
A psychological warp? Does price action dictate all? A trader relies on good entry, a trader relies on good exit? To enter, a trader has to assume market direction, easy stuff? Then to top all this off thay have to exit, even easier? There must be areas within price action where most losses occur, consolidation can definately throw people off the scent or so to speak, but anticipation must be a traders worst enemy? Price action never lies, we only lie to ourseves! Traders always tip " remember 'entry' and 'exit' ", no s**t! S&R can become a nightmare to newbies if they do not approach with an open mind, you know, even the most experienced traders get stuck in a rut from time to time. Stops.....stops, in order, we have ENTRY with a STOP, and an EXIT value to a trade, thats 3 points of the market to analyse just to open a position (tossing a coin can only help with one, the entry!), the other 66.6666666 and so on % is up to the individual! Price action and all its attributes varies the importance in statistical terms each component to varying %'s or ratios, this, IMHO, is essential to understand. P.S. i'm still trying! RB.

You are very complicated. Trading can be a bit of a head f@*K.

I try to discard any potential trades where there is no clear support/resistance levels.

I find the time in between reaching my profit target or stopping me out the hardest.

Good luck rudeboy.

WW, thanks for the reply, the point i am trying to make is that price action within its self should make life easier for everybody not harder. Keep it small and losses will make gains? RB.

I am newbie FX.

Your message is cool!, Pls give me a few details of your messg below:
"that price action within its self should make life easier for everybody not harder. Keep it small and losses will make gains? "

Thk.

Noparuj
for me price action is understood through reading charts and their pattern behavior and price movement over a day, or intra day

if if you want to be a good trader .you should rely on good entry .you want to earn money by trading so you must understand the market well .and know what's the direction of the market .so you can invest the right project

Have a good understanding what you are talking about.

There are two emotions: fear and greed. They come stronger with every single tick of price and you do not know what to do! It is so cool to be a robot in this situation.