Alessio Rastani Discusses Trading on London Talk-Show

eighteen

187 23
he aint a trader, lives with his girlfriend at her council flat, hardly veiw him as someone to emulate.

trendie

Legendary member
6,557 1,143
what if you dont have a whole hour? (watched first 2 minutes)
the opening bit one guy uses the phrase "cats" to describe people, as in you "you cats will like this".

looks like some informal, chatty, padded interview.

summary? shortened version to justify watching the whole hour?
thanks

scose-no-doubt

Veteren member
4,630 954
the opening bit one guy uses the phrase "cats" to describe people, as in you "you cats will like this"

Scose approves as he uses this from time to time in teh reelz (y)

The Leopard

Experienced member
1,877 1,020
Is this a joke? Do you guys really not know who he is? Master trader? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Seriously, why was this blatant spam not just deleted?

Martinghoul

2,690 276
Alessio is one of the funniest guys I've seen...

The Leopard

Experienced member
1,877 1,020
He's a trading 'trainer'. Either that tells you all you need to know or - well, what was that line from Wall Street about you being lucky to get together with your money in the first place?

advfntrader

Established member
739 66
the guy is a marketer...not a trader. he posted on his blog about shorting Apple back in March....then he went quiet on the trade. a total chancer !!

counter_violent

Legendary member
10,670 2,832
you recommend taking the hour on it?
if you rate it, could you summarise the subject areas addressed, and 2-3 key ideas you thought worthy of note?

I'm not recommending anyone do anything....just saying his view on how things work generally in the real world are a lot more realistic than others would have us believe.

I couldn't care less if he is a trader or a marketeer, really not my problem.
The sooner traders realise that they alone are responsible for their actions the better.

eighteen

187 23
Just fyi, this is the pillock that went on bbc news and said governments dont rule the world goldman sachs rules the world

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock