Alarms, free, where?

No Quarter

HI, I'd like to have alarms on DAX and DOW, when it starts so move fast. E.g. if it moves a certain percentage after a certain number of bars. Tradingview has something like it, but want money, any free suggestions? Preferably with SMS info?

Thanks

You will need to write an EA that calculates the velocity and emails when the threshold is reached. You can source someone or a site(they exist) that write this for you. You would then need to either have a pc running 24/5 or you can host it in the cloud. You can use GMAIL smtp or other free servers out there.

HI, I'd like to have alarms on DAX and DOW, when it starts so move fast. E.g. if it moves a certain percentage after a certain number of bars. Tradingview has something like it, but want money, any free suggestions? Preferably with SMS info?

Thanks
MT4 alert via push notification to your mobile = free

Last edited:

Thanks

In treading view you can submit an alert to email for free, so instead of email you might have an alias from your phone company, that redirects to your phone or you can create one for yourself like [email protected]