Alan Rich new scanner

ha ha. came across this thread and knowing AR thought i would take a look. Think most of what you guys says nails it, however not so sure why you seem certain it will cause losses. Used correctly scanning software comes up great and can save a load of time..

I think where all this 'new scanner' hype is falling down and leading to some of these remarks is the fact it appears AR hasnt heard of heat maps, usdx, proscreener, heikin ashi, macd's etc. If he thinks his scanning software and gravity bars are the newest thing ever then maybe it is time to re-think the sales strategy. But sales strategy and 'hoodwinking aside, maybe used correctly these items will work for some. IMHO it is priced far too high for what it is when you can get proscreener free from IG.

Happy trading to all whatever style you use.

That's interesting. A few posts have been removed from this thread....

That's interesting. A few posts have been removed from this thread....

No nothing removed D70.....i've just checked.
Checked again...my mistake, one post removed, derog comment.

Last edited:
How can you get an award from a show that doesn't take place until October 2012? Is Alan Rich the new Baghdady?

Last edited by a moderator:
How can you get an award from a show that doesn't take place until October 2012? Is Alan Rich the new Baghdady?
Lol, that's the next event pb!
The show that clickthemarkets were commended was the last one held on 24th Feb'.
Tim.

so Baghdady has a good reputation.

in another thread someone made comments amount someone trading service and they received a lawyers letter threatening them to provide proof to sustain there allegations.

so Baghdady has a good reputation.

in another thread someone made comments amount someone trading service and they received a lawyers letter threatening them to provide proof to sustain there allegations.

No, he has a terrible reputation.

richy,s email
Alan's Blog

The system caught this move this morning.

If you understand what you are looking for with regards day trading setups, when the system flags up whats going on you can sit back and cherry pick the best by knowing what you are looking for. Like the one shown below this morning.

In the course next week I shall be giving all these set ups along with how I get the best out of the system.
The cousre is just £495. There are no discounts for the original system traders only for new people who buy it a its recoomnded reatil price on the day. I'm sure you understand that.

But if you are serious and want to take advantage of not only learning more about the system but aslo what charting set ups give me the most profit. Then get in touch with me and I'll arrange your place on the course.
omg how many will pay up to see a £495 scanner and then told the sytem cost £??????

Looks like I was wrong about Alan Rich! He's Sold out big time, just doing the typical- ripping people off with the usual stuff/indicators etc.

He had me going back in the day though, so well played!

Looks like I was wrong about Alan Rich! He's Sold out big time, just doing the typical- ripping people off with the usual stuff/indicators etc.

yeah I never paid for any of his courses but like others believed he had some credibility.

I thought he was legit as well.
I even went to see him and get "educated" some time ago.
Never been so disappointed in all my life.

Out of interest, what made you think that ?

Many years ago. Alan Rich wrapped himself up like a "MrCharts". They even had threads together. So I believed MrCharts was credible and by default, that Alan Rich was also.

(I dont know who came first).

But yes, they both seemed credible back then, no? They both talked well about the day trading of US stocks and had a few threads with that flavour. There was none of this "look at my system" rubbish. Maybe he never had a clue either, maybe MrCharts is keeping up the same smoke and mirrors? Neither have ever blessed anyone with an account statement. Just Alan "Rich" [haha] has cracked first and gone back down the poop hole from which he came.....

If you google him. His supposed CV is fairly credible wouldnt you say? Life long server of the markets in some shape or form.

What made you think all this time that he wasnt credible?