Alan Rich new scanner

D70

Nov 28, 2009
I have to agree with comments made. I also used to believe that he had credibility when he was doing his shares but hes really gone down hill since then. The forex professor and now this.He also has a daily update that is always behind and talks after the event when his direction was right. Be nice if one of them once proved us wrong on here.
Agree. His blog is classic. According to that, he hasnt had a losing trade in .... er..... well....... ever! Yet he still lives on a council estate in Staines...

And the colour charts, ha, pb has it exactly right, it's just a combo of a couple of indicators. As much use as my twinky. But for his hindsight posts, absolutely perfect.

From reading in between the lines. His new scam is nothing more than ranking fx pairs by 'most up' / 'most down' on the day.......... yeah, real proprietary stuff that he is selling..... wtf.

Jan 14, 2003
UK
I was curious as to how you knew which was a genuine question but met with your usual pernicious attitude and sarcastic reply.

Oct 11, 2006
I was curious as to how you knew which was a genuine question but met with your usual pernicious attitude and sarcastic reply.
I actually gave you the genuine answer. Of course I did add a question of my own, which wasn't entirely serious but you seem to have taken exception to it.

Dec 12, 2010
huys and girls
i have his new system just a thought before you give him all the bad publicity perhaps it s worth a look at
those serious about trading do have an advantage and being fair to alan it is working everybody has diffrent methods so perhaps you should knock the one s that suit the individual trader if for some reason it s a totaly load of crap i ll let you no but if not i wont

Oct 11, 2006
huys and girls
i have his new system just a thought before you give him all the bad publicity perhaps it s worth a look at
those serious about trading do have an advantage and being fair to alan it is working everybody has diffrent methods so perhaps you should knock the one s that suit the individual trader if for some reason it s a totaly load of crap i ll let you no but if not i wont
How long did you have to queue up to get it?

Jun 4, 2011
everybody has diffrent methods
How do you know ? Has everyone shown you their method ? I have asked people to shown me their method, and not a single one is willing. So I am not sure if they are using the same method or different methods.

Perhaps you can show me your method. Then I can see if yours is really different from mine, or maybe it's the same.

Dec 12, 2010
your welcome to come and have a look at my method no prob i m based in wales